Commonwealth Bank Series

Game would start again at 6.30pm I think so that sucks for you guys cause this game pretty much will be finishing early.
Bonus point should be in the bag, 150 odd in 40 overs should be a walk in the park.

Yep, certainly a should be an easy target with the batting, but it could be Tremlett's turn to perform :p

I hope it's cancelled. I hope someone also writes a complaint to get it kicked off the air whenever the cricket is on.
SA vs Pakistan starts at 7.30 aswell. I hope SA bats! If they do and Hayden's already out then I'll probably be waiting that.

There will always be one hour of news on. ACA gets important ratings.

Back on topic it seems that they're taking quite a long lunch so if we're lucky we'll only miss 6-10 overs.

England posting a formidable total of 150. I think Australia will have a really tough time chasing this. :)

IloveGilly said:
There will always be one hour of news on. ACA gets important ratings.

Back on topic it seems that they're taking quite a long lunch so if we're lucky we'll only miss 6-10 overs.

Yea the commentators mentioned something about a longer break between inns so you guys will just miss your usual.

Hayden playing his normal game so thats good to see. He just hasn't been able to get his timing right though, played and missed quite a bit.

Carn Jimmy! I have to say, superb catch that. Shame though, this one wicket will almost certainly book Lewis' world cup spot although in fairness, he has bowled well around the wicket.

Just have to setlle for 9 wicket victory now you Aussies.

Users who are viewing this thread