Commonwealth Bank Series

Thats what happens when you are too reliant on one player. When you think England winning you usually think KP has made a score to give the bowlers a total to bowl at.

Nice move to bring Lee back in. Convincing edge and starting to work there way down to the bowlers.

White was actually warming up a few overs but Gilly changed his mind which was a good move as Flintoff could have taken him to the cleaners and thus released the pressure.

2 KFC Classic Catches for Hodge. That's amazing work, and he took the man that looked most dangerous out. Last resistance gone.

Another great catch by Hodge, hes showing hes in good fielding form probably won't be able to show his batting form however. Flintoff too so 200 probably is off the cards now.

Hopefully Bear moves up as he needs some more batting time. Hodge opening wouldn't be a bad idea as the selectors want to see what he can do.

Don't get why Flintoff went for that shot as they have a lot of overs left, at least Tremlet looks good at the crease.

Wondering if we'll even need that many players. If England get all out soon then Hodge would want to play conservatively.

Very nice cutter by Bracken and Tremlett was good enough to nick it. That partnership was actually starting to look alright until Mr Partnership breaker broke it.

when symonds looks threatening you know your in trouble....

i forgot about bracken! id have him in my odi team for sure! I think the selectors have this current bowling line up about spot on

Just the class of Bracken to change his variety from time to time.

Boy, that was one heck of an over from Symonds. It was darting straight into the pitch.

Hayden almost got a 3rd!

Yea this is probably our full strength side right now, Hilfy being on the fringe and possibly Watson in there somewhere.

Symonds was getting some late dip there, everything is clicking for us today.

Hayden drops one but Bracken gets the wicket anyway with a slower ball.

Users who are viewing this thread