Commonwealth Bank Series

Edit: has to be Flintoff to get this century.

Boy, that run-out was all over the place. Bell turned to Collingwood then the ball about 3 times while just standing there.

Wow, from bad to worse. Collingwood victim to McGrath with a golden duck.

It's McGrath doing the damage this time though :) So much for the old fella being under pressure to keep his ODI spot.

evertonfan said:
Collingwood will get a 100 hundred here. He just has to.

aussie1st said:
McGrath grabs Collingwood

That officially makes me Australia's leading wicket taker of the summer.

wfdu_ben91 said:
I predicted it. England are doing what the Windies did in the Champions Trophy.

Nevermind the Windies, we bloody did it as well! And our bowling was so bad in that game that Damien Martyn even managed to score 50. Jeez!

aussie1st said:
It's McGrath doing the damage this time though :) So much for the old fella being under pressure to keep his ODI spot.

Looking forward to his final matches in the World Cup now. He's still so good and he's adding a touch of speed onto his pace.

Maybe Nixon's reverse sweeps can do something special :p

evertonfan said:
Nevermind the Windies, we bloody did it as well! And our bowling was so bad in that game that Damien Martyn even managed to score 50. Jeez!
Lol, nah mate. I meant the final we were in where the Windies got off to a cracker of a start and then got bowled out for about 100.
Good to see McGrath firing.

IloveGilly said:

More chance of a blue turd to be honest.

England might as well declare. We can work as hard as we like in grinding out a decent total and it will all be worthless as Lewis and co will dish up a nice array of wide long hops and the game will be over in quick fashion and in relative ease.

IloveGilly said:
Looking forward to his final matches in the World Cup now. He's still so good and he's adding a touch of speed onto his pace.

It's the Gabba again too this is where McGrath proved his critics wrong during the Ashes. He really loves this ground, I wonder if this is his favourite now.

aussie1st said:
I don't think McGrath was under really any threat for his spot. I think the selectors just wanted to fire him up. :p

It's once again ironic that our best start of the tour results in the most shambolic end.

It's time for my beauty sleep again. I've watched my customary hour or so of England's ODI misery but now my eyes are having trouble opening. I bid you all adieu and hopefully this shambles has turned into a glorious recovery when I wake up again.

Hardy har, I make myself laugh I do.

aussie1st said:
It's the Gabba again too this is where McGrath proved his critics wrong during the Ashes. He really loves this ground, I wonder if this is his favourite now.

Ah yes, good point. :p Chance to get another 5-for here.

Not being biased here but Gilchrist's fielding placements have been quite good and a little different to the style of Ponting.

5/20 from Batsman 1-5 for England. Nasty stats.

wfdu_ben91 said:
I don't think McGrath was under really any threat for his spot. I think the selectors just wanted to fire him up. :p

It been more some fans who thought he was over, don't think the selectors ever said he was under pressure to keep his spot.

IloveGilly said:
Ah yes, good point. :p Chance to get another 5-for here.

Not being biased here but Gilchrist's fielding placements have been quite good and a little different to the style of Ponting.

5/20 from Batsman 1-5 for England. Nasty stats.

I wonder if Ponting would have kept attacking after the start England got.

aussie1st said:
I wonder if Ponting would have kept attacking after the start England got.

Probably would've done almost the same things as Gilchrist but don't know if he would've attacked as much.

Australia still giving England problems. Flintoff isn't having a good time at all down under.

That was a good bouncer there could have had Flintoff if our men were in the right position. That shorter ball is definitely Johnson strong point, had KP in trouble with in the Champions trophy.
Heres hoping they make some runs as I want to see our batsmen do something.

Users who are viewing this thread