Commonwealth Bank Series

Swinging from pace to accuracy now. NZ starting to adapt to the pitch now. Taylor might be starting to go overboard now.

Well White obviously has a good backhand so they figured Gully would have been more effective :p He could win the Australian Open!

That was a good ball from McGrath to Fleming I actually thought he might have nicked it but I was way off :)
Clark into the attack, this will be interesting.

aussie1st said:
That was a good ball from McGrath to Fleming I actually thought he might have nicked it but I was way off :)
Clark into the attack, this will be interesting.

Talk about interesting! Fleming looked to go on the attack straight away and gave Hussey a simple catch.

Sarfrazz gets the wicket! :D He knew he would do it! Hes playing for his place here so it helps when you get the captain out, it was Fleming wasn't it?

Don't know what Fleming was doing at least see what Clark is doing. Still that shouldn't cement his place in the side.

aussie1st said:
Don't know what Fleming was doing at least see what Clark is doing. Still that shouldn't cement his place in the side.
No it doesn't but it gives him confidence which could help him get more wickets, anyway Fulton is in and if we dont get a wicket i have a bad feeling this could be a big partnership

Well these two are the form batters for the Kiwis, if they lose another wicket here in particular Taylor could be a big of a collapse although they have McCullum back where he belongs so probably need to get him as well.

speaking of the devil! Stuart Clark gets aylor, i was about to say Taylor cant play his normal game cuz the Kiwis are in trouble but then attempts to slog and a great catch by Hussey!

The Kiwi's have the right idea. Clark isn't a strong ODI bowler; I think Johnson's better. Their just picking the wrong delieveries along with bad shot selection.

Taylor gave Clark a good whack the previous over but trying to play that shot was over the top. Would have expected much better from Taylor.

Well it might work on an inexperienced but talented Taylor but in the WC with the likes of Gibbs, Smith, Tendulkar, Gayle, Lara, Inzi, Yousuf, Jayasuriya, Sangakarra, Pietersen, etc will just rip into Clark.

Users who are viewing this thread