Community "GET BEST" - It is probably in your own best interest not to use Get Best

It must be said we have an old build at the moment, one just before release and as it stands it just seems better. The batter's smash less. To be completely honest, in tests I rarely try go for six when battling as that is a tad unrealistic imo. So it seems that was maybe something that was overlooked in testing because even on an old build it seems easy but it wasn't something I looked for earlier

@Llewelynf do you know if it is possible to add/change sunglasses for the umpires? I really want to see Aleem Dar with his green shades in umpiring in Ashes.

It must be said we have an old build at the moment, one just before release and as it stands it just seems better. The batter's smash less. To be completely honest, in tests I rarely try go for six when battling as that is a tad unrealistic imo. So it seems that was maybe something that was overlooked in testing because even on an old build it seems easy but it wasn't something I looked for earlier

Really happy to know they’ve gone back to an older build. That’s certainly the right way to go.

When is the new patch coming?

Whats your build stats if you don't mind

We only test. The patches that have come out we did not even know about.

That is why it's best BA invest time on the patch and get input from the beta testers before anything is submitted. I feel the next patch will be a good one and hopefully iron out the bugs present :thumbs BA have made the perfect platform to build from.

I love the game. In it's current state i feel it's so much better then dbc17 was even after patch 4.

Can anyone clarify which team to download, Llewelnyf or wasteyouryouth id?
please help me out.☺️

That is why it's best BA invest time on the patch and get input from the beta testers before anything is submitted. I feel the next patch will be a good one and hopefully iron out the bugs present :thumbs BA have made the perfect platform to build from.

I love the game. In it's current state i feel it's so much better then dbc17 was even after patch 4.

Console players are now the beta testers until the PC release. I suspect when the steam download drops we will have the fine tuned the game and everything that doesn't work should. Like changing difficulty with triangle on the controller screen at the moment does nothing at all. The academy is broken I can't even download more than 50 logos. Game isn't polished imo.

Console players are now the beta testers until the PC release. I suspect when the steam download drops we will have the fine tuned the game and everything that doesn't work should. Like changing difficulty with triangle on the controller screen at the moment does nothing at all. The academy is broken I can't even download more than 50 logos. Game isn't polished imo.

What are you talking about? It works perfectly for me.

I haven’t tried out the academy much so can’t comment on that. But the triangle button press to change difficulty works just as it should.

Users who are viewing this thread