Community "GET BEST" - It is probably in your own best interest not to use Get Best

Online co-op is a lot of fun for what it's worth - really enjoying it as not experienced the run-out glitch thus far!

hi im new to the cricket game just bought it for xbox one x and found all this i want to say thankyou to all of the people who do the creations and teams ive no skill in this field of aspect your time and effort has not gone unoticed .like is said thankyou for what you all doing . and hardwork

This Thread should help with keeping track with what teams are up to date and what needs to be finished off.

It will be appreciated if we stick to creation discussion only so we do not lose any important info.

I think to make things easier, we should say what we have done maybe tag me in it. I can check, download and update my teams which are currently the get best.

This way we can avoid linking problems and incorrectly skilled players showing up all over the place.

I will be updating this as often as I can

Test Playing Nations (Test, ODI, T20 uniforms)

Afghanistan* - @wasteyouryouth *NEW*

Bangladesh* - LlewelynF7 (faces @wasteyouryouth) *NEW*

India* - LlewelynF7 (full squad updated)

Ireland* - LlewelynF7 (kits) faces by @wasteyouryouth *NEW*

New Zealand* - LlewelynF7

Pakistan - LlewelynF7 @wasteyouryouth

South Africa* - LlewelynF7

Sri Lanka
- LlewelynF7 (faces @wasteyouryouth) *NEW*

West Indies* - LlewelynF7 Credit to @wasteyouryouth

Zimbabwe* - LlewelynF7 Credit to @wasteyouryouth

*Players and bats also created

Aus Dom (FC and LO uniforms)

New South Wales* - LlewelynF7

Queensland * - LlewelynF7

South Australian Redbacks - LlewelynF7

Tasmanian Tigers - LlewelynF7

Victoria - LlewelynF7

Western Warriors - LlewelynF7

Cricket Australia XI - LlewelynF7

*Players and bats also created

Big Bash Teams *Brand New BBL 07 uniforms*

Adelaide Strikers - LlewelynF7

Brisbane Heat - LlewelynF7

Hobart Hurricanes - LlewelynF7

Melbourne Rebels - LlewelynF7

Melbourne Stars - LlewelynF7

Perth Scorchers - LlewelynF7

Sydney Sixes * - LlewelynF7

Sydney Thunder - LlewelynF7

IPL 10
Delhi Daredevils - LlewelynF7

Gujarat Lions - LlewelynF7

Kings XI Punjab - LlewelynF7

Kolkata Knight Riders - LlewelynF7

Mumbai Indians - LlewelynF7

Rising Pune Supergiants - LlewelynF7

Royal Challengers Bangalore- LlewelynF7

Sunrisers Hyberabad - LlewelynF7
cant find wasteyouryouth id

Tried downloading all the teams, however they appear in Custom teams and aren't linked to the international sides?

Tried downloading all the teams, however they appear in Custom teams and aren't linked to the international sides?
From whome did you download?
Did you previously do a get best or download the teams before now?

If you did do a previous download, then you must either 1) delete all the International teams so that they revert to their on disc versions, delete the custom teams, then re-download
2) attempt to link the custom teams to the international on disc teams yourself from the menus...

Great job by LlewlynF, wasteyouryouth and everyone else involved in creating and linking teams and other content. It is not just your ability to create, but also your time that should be greatly appreciated. You guys are putting in your personal time into this for the greater good of the cricket gaming community and that should be greatly appreciated.

From whome did you download?
Did you previously do a get best or download the teams before now?

If you did do a previous download, then you must either 1) delete all the International teams so that they revert to their on disc versions, delete the custom teams, then re-download
2) attempt to link the custom teams to the international on disc teams yourself from the menus...

For me, 2 teams didn't link to their disc counterparts and I did them manually from the menu options. It worked.

Is this game any different to the previous two where once you start a career mode the teams, kits, lineups etc are locked in? Really want to dive into the rookie mode but am waiting out for the aussie teams to be created. Thanks guys for all the effort yous put into this!

Is this game any different to the previous two where once you start a career mode the teams, kits, lineups etc are locked in? Really want to dive into the rookie mode but am waiting out for the aussie teams to be created. Thanks guys for all the effort yous put into this!
I am not quite sure if it does lock it, but in my opinion, hold out for a few more days. Aus Domestic is almost done. Snowy and I have put a lot of time and effort into this. You guys will not be disappointed.

I tested this the other night, downloaded two domestic teams and they did over write the default teams in career mode.

I tested this the other night, downloaded two domestic teams and they did over write the default teams in career mode.

So you're saying they overwrite the team players and line ups as well?

@Llewelynf do you think it is possible to better the faces from Dbc17 or do you think they will be on a similar level?

@Llewelynf do you think it is possible to better the faces from Dbc17 or do you think they will be on a similar level?
I think the player models are already better. How good different players are is ultimately down to how good the community can be, its up to us.

So you're saying they overwrite the team players and line ups as well?

I’m not at domestic yet so it just showed ladder positions but since it updated the team logos to the proper ones I would assume that yes it would. Will know for sure once I progress past club cricket.

Hi, in the first couple of days after release I downloaded all international teams by LlewelynF7, however as expected some featured on-disk player names etc. So today I've gone to download all international teams again individually (by searching by gamer ID), and it's reverted all of them back to the on-disk versions, apart from player names. So I have the generic kits, lineups, badges, yet the player names are correct. Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong?!
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread