Community "GET BEST" - It is probably in your own best interest not to use Get Best

On PS4, I tried looking for some of @wasteyouryouth 's teams and putting that in as user name didn't display any results. Looking down through popular teams I couldn't find any after a couple of "Download More" attempts either.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but would love to get some of his great teams. Found plenty of the LlewelynF7 teams which are great too thanks, but just wanting to work this out to find @wasteyouryouth 's efforts.

On PS4, I tried looking for some of @wasteyouryouth 's teams and putting that in as user name didn't display any results. Looking down through popular teams I couldn't find any after a couple of "Download More" attempts either.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but would love to get some of his great teams. Found plenty of the LlewelynF7 teams which are great too thanks, but just wanting to work this out to find @wasteyouryouth 's efforts.
I just search for waste and his teams come up

I just searched myself and they are there.

@Llewelynf

I have heard that the pixelated Logo`s Problem have returned in Ashes , have you any knowledge if this will get fixed again in a future patch ?
Neah BA are not going to make any more patches this is it.....come on man! duh! it will get fixed its been reported ;)

I have worked on steve bucknor (umpire) but its not accurate.. someone pls modify as I am not good in player creation

Last edited:
@Llewelynf

I have heard that the pixelated Logo`s Problem have returned in Ashes , have you any knowledge if this will get fixed again in a future patch ?
At the moment that is not quite a priority tbh. They are trying to figure what happened with the last patch. Something went amiss and none of the testers or BA are sure what it is. Testing is currently underway

At the moment that is not quite a priority tbh. They are trying to figure what happened with the last patch. Something went amiss and none of the testers or BA are sure what it is. Testing is currently underway

So the priority is getting the gameplay back to the glory state I’ m presuming ?

Users who are viewing this thread