Community "GET BEST" - It is probably in your own best interest not to use Get Best

If you try to create Pakistan domestic teams, you'll really waste your youth :p ask me if you need any explanation about our domestic system
Is anyone planning to do Ireland and Afghanistan domestic too? Not a request, just a query. I'd love to contribute, but my PC can barely handle DBC 14 :facepalm
Pakistan domestic it’s not bad if it was bad we wasn’t win champion trophy yes we need some work to do but not that bad

Hi guys, well done smashing out all these teams, huge job! I was very sad when i realised we couldnt import our old players, player creation has always been 1 of my fav parts of the games.
Just wondering.. correct me if I'm wrong. But if we all go through and rate the teams you guys have done 5 stars In the academy does that have them then become the default in "get best"?

If you try to create Pakistan domestic teams, you'll really waste your youth :p ask me if you need any explanation about our domestic system
Is anyone planning to do Ireland and Afghanistan domestic too? Not a request, just a query. I'd love to contribute, but my PC can barely handle DBC 14 :facepalm
I've shared the Ireland domestic teams and I'm probably 90% done with Afghanistan.

Renegades* haha
Thatd what I meant. In game it's renegades. Probably autocorrected.[DOUBLEPOST=1511303208][/DOUBLEPOST]
Weird, could have sworn I checked nsw and their skills will check again later
I reshared. Maybe I forgot to share the updated players. But it should be fixed now

Anyone know how I can get the actually made West Indies team into the international section. Every time I download it, it goes into the custom section and the unlicensed team is still in the international section
@Llewelynf

Last edited:
Hi guys, well done smashing out all these teams, huge job! I was very sad when i realised we couldnt import our old players, player creation has always been 1 of my fav parts of the games.
Just wondering.. correct me if I'm wrong. But if we all go through and rate the teams you guys have done 5 stars In the academy does that have them then become the default in "get best"?
Should do. I am assuming get best is by ratings

I have a question I am hoping can be answered. In the previous games there was a particular order to download the teams to ensure they worked properly. Is there any particular order the teams need to be downloaded for Ashes?

Should we delete all the on disk teams (except AUS/UK) before downloading these?

I have a question I am hoping can be answered. In the previous games there was a particular order to download the teams to ensure they worked properly. Is there any particular order the teams need to be downloaded for Ashes?
Right now it's all a bit haphazard so I wouldn't worry about it too much. When we're further down the line I think there may be a set order.[DOUBLEPOST=1511311748][/DOUBLEPOST]
Should we delete all the on disk teams (except AUS/UK) before downloading these?
You only need to delete on disc teams if you've previously downloaded a version of that team.

The way I'm doing it is:

• I download the team I want.
  • Go to Link Team (6th down on the list under the Teams section in the academy) -
  • Find the team that I already have - select them
  • Find the team I just downloaded (in the custom teams) and link them.
  • Then I delete the team in the custom teams.

I've not noticed a problem with this.

The way I'm doing it is:

• Go to Link Team (6th down on the list under the Teams section in the academy) -

Cheers mate, it worked

The way I'm doing it is:

I was about to post this, I did mine this way as well but then academy stopped working for me like i am able to go to teams page but when I try to download it just keeps loading and nothing happens.

I was about to post this, I did mine this way as well but then academy stopped working for me like i am able to go to teams page but when I try to download it just keeps loading and nothing happens.
I have the same problem it has been like this for the last couple days I just want to set up some teams and play some games but the way it is it is near impossible I have been quitting and restarting but even then its not really happening

Users who are viewing this thread