Community "GET BEST" - It is probably in your own best interest not to use Get Best

Anyone shared england domestic teams as they are not looking perfect.

And also shahid afridi is not available in pakistan team

Last edited:
Llewelynf

If you are doing any work on pakistan I fixed/re-edited the bowler sami. He was a white guy with a long beard and no pace. All changed to more correct now.

I shared just him but if you want I can upload the pakistan squad, but no changes to yours other than correcting him.

is there a issue on the xbox with jerseys as they dont seem to change?

At the moment the team's that arecsgared by me, likeness haven't even been done. For the last week or so we have been collaborating on faces, skills, lineups and the whole 9 yards.

Do you adjust the players skills for individual shot/delivery types etc. based on real life? I know ratings are arbitrary and a lot of effort but this would take the game experience to another level.

So, currently Rahul, Nair, Sami, Chahal are not in the on disk squad so i did not add them. I did add versions of Kumar and Jadhav. Not very good ones though
Kuldeep Yadav also missing. Left arm chinaman.
Thanks

Llewelynf

If you are doing any work on pakistan I fixed/re-edited the bowler sami. He was a white guy with a long beard and no pace. All changed to more correct now.

I shared just him but if you want I can upload the pakistan squad, but no changes to yours other than correcting him.
It's easier to just download players. So maybe just share the player

I tried to edit a player, but had to give up finally. Hats off to all of you involved in the process. One question though, how much of a difference would it make once academy is released on steam? I understand it would help in reducing the time involved, but would it help in increase in facial features?

I tried to edit a player, but had to give up finally. Hats off to all of you involved in the process. One question though, how much of a difference would it make once academy is released on steam? I understand it would help in reducing the time involved, but would it help in increase in facial features?
Immensely, I tried doing kits and I gave up on console, its very inconvenient. Llewelynf has a steam version of the game and I wish the standalone academy is released quickly.

Search under 'The SFC Chris' and 'Alex_PJ_Smith'. We've added correct names and batting/bowling styles to all on-disc players, as well as a bit more for some teams.
Thanks for the info but their jerseys are not correct. It would be great if you can work on that too.

Thanks for the info but their jerseys are not correct. It would be great if you can work on that too.
He can't, right now he is doing what he can. He does not have the pc version so jerseys are nigh impossible. Unless you want to give it a try. But I am sure you would never bother.

Users who are viewing this thread