Community "GET BEST" - It is probably in your own best interest not to use Get Best

I have shared a version of Llewelyn's NSW and Queensland, will do CA XI soon as well. Went through and updated skills, commentary names and roles (batting order as well as type of player) as Big Ant have been absolutely shocking at getting any of the players roles correct. I found many bowlers who were supposedly opening bats and spinners who bowled fats with their other hand. As more of the state teams are released with the picture perfect kits and have names updated I will go through them and update them like I have here as Big Ant seemingly don' even follow cricket or are just slack at role designation.\

Shared under: cal3204

I have shared a version of Llewelyn's NSW and Queensland, will do CA XI soon as well. Went through and updated skills, commentary names and roles (batting order as well as type of player) as Big Ant have been absolutely shocking at getting any of the players roles correct. I found many bowlers who were supposedly opening bats and spinners who bowled fats with their other hand. As more of the state teams are released with the picture perfect kits and have names updated I will go through them and update them like I have here as Big Ant seemingly don' even follow cricket or are just slack at role designation.\

Also added a few players who weren't in teams however I have only changed their identities, not appearance.

All the Aus domestic teams are being worked on by @SnowyCasanova and I. That is pretty much our baby at the moment. Is it possible you get on another group of teams as that we we aren't all working on the same teams

All the Aus domestic teams are being worked on by @SnowyCasanova and I. That is pretty much our baby at the moment. Is it possible you get on another group of teams as that we we aren't all working on the same teams
I don't really follow any of the other domestic comps so I wouldn't have much success. If you two are doing the skills and fixing player identities as well then I'll just leave the current ones as temporary but if you guys are less focused on having the players skills bang on and more focused on the likeness and kits, then I am happy to go through and still edit player skills. Would save you guys some time especially given how much you have already put in.

I don't really follow any of the other domestic comps so I wouldn't have much success. If you two are doing the skills and fixing player identities as well then I'll just leave the current ones as temporary but if you guys are less focused on having the players skills bang on and more focused on the likeness and kits, then I am happy to go through and still edit player skills. Would save you guys some time especially given how much you have already put in.
we are going lock stock and barrell

we are going lock stock and barrell
At the moment the team's that arecsgared by me, likeness haven't even been done. For the last week or so we have been collaborating on faces, skills, lineups and the whole 9 yards.

At the moment the team's that arecsgared by me, likeness haven't even been done. For the last week or so we have been collaborating on faces, skills, lineups and the whole 9 yards.
Great, keen to get to use them. Should I adjust New Zealand?

Hey llewelyn, no rush on this, just checking if you fixed that new zealand kit?

Post above reminded me of that. The beige on the back of the kit.

Thanks for buying the game, I appreciate that - I don't appreciate your lack of knowledge with regards to how things work with a licensed game and whom is responsible for what.

Just
Thanks for buying the game, I appreciate that - I don't appreciate your lack of knowledge with regards to how things work with a licensed game and whom is responsible for what.
Just because you don't have licenses doesn't mean you can't at least try and designate the generic players the right country as a bare minimum

Users who are viewing this thread