Community "GET BEST" - It is probably in your own best interest not to use Get Best

Moeez

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Would love to help you guys out with PSL and probably other leagues too with names and hopefully logos (not good at creating faces) once the steam version is released :) till than you guys are doing a wonderful job thank you very much for that!

and the members here if you can't appreciate their beautiful work than at least stop with the complaints be thankful that you're getting all of this high quality stuff for free.

Last edited:

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As the OP mentioned please stick to creation discussion only so we do not lose any important information. This is not a request thread. Few posts have been deleted as it did not help the purpose. Just post what teams you are working on/what teams you have finished.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I have done player names and team name changes for West Indies domestic, Caribbean Cup (CPL). I haven't shared yet. They will update a lot of West Indian and a few T20 journeymen. I'm not going to do faces, for now, in case someone has been working on them as part of other leagues.

I'm workig on the associate international teams too + Afghanistan.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Regarding county grounds, do you guys think it would be a better option to use Lancashire stadium(the on-disk one) for Warwickshire instead of an academy version of The Oval? It is a lot closer to the actual thing then we can really get with the stadium creator

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Regarding county grounds, do you guys think it would be a better option to use Lancashire stadium(the on-disk one) for Warwickshire instead of an academy version of The Oval? It is a lot closer to the actual thing then we can really get with the stadium creator
I think there's a Birmingham Stadium on this one.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have done player names and team name changes for West Indies domestic, Caribbean Cup (CPL). I haven't shared yet. They will update a lot of West Indian and a few T20 journeymen. I'm not going to do faces, for now, in case someone has been working on them as part of other leagues.

I'm workig on the associate international teams too + Afghanistan.
Great work, cant wait for the West Indies one. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread