Community "GET BEST" - It is probably in your own best interest not to use Get Best

Just

Just because you don't have licenses doesn't mean you can't at least try and designate the generic players the right country as a bare minimum

Ah no, unlicensed teams are called unlicensed teams for a reason and that's not what your OP was talking about.

Just because you don't understand how licenses work and that we have to deliver 100% of what we are told does not change the facts. Last I'll say on it - have a free hit.

Just

Just because you don't have licenses doesn't mean you can't at least try and designate the generic players the right country as a bare minimum

But how can ‘generic’ players have a correct country? By the very nature of your definition, these is no correct country to assign them to

If the community is linking players correctly, they would be overriding skills, identity and visuals irrespective of what the defaults are

But how can ‘generic’ players have a correct country? By the very nature of your definition, these is no correct country to assign them to

If the community is linking players correctly, they would be overriding skills, identity and visuals irrespective of what the defaults are
By generic I mean the on disk players that are assigned to each country. If their assigned to Sri Lanka for example, their nation should be Sri Lanka or if their playing Indian domestic then their nation should be India.

By generic I mean the on disk players that are assigned to each country. If their assigned to Sri Lanka for example, their nation should be Sri Lanka or if their playing Indian domestic then their nation should be India.

Oh so that’s something different to your original point. I misunderstood

Hey llewelyn, no rush on this, just checking if you fixed that new zealand kit?

Post above reminded me of that. The beige on the back of the kit.
I did. Can not remember if I shred it though. Will do so later if I havent

What does this exactly mean? Does it mean that the players are updated but haven't been added or removed from the indian squad?
So, currently Rahul, Nair, Sami, Chahal are not in the on disk squad so i did not add them. I did add versions of Kumar and Jadhav. Not very good ones though

So, currently Rahul, Nair, Sami, Chahal are not in the on disk squad so i did not add them. I did add versions of Kumar and Jadhav. Not very good ones though

Hmmm, Nair and Shami were on my delhi daredevils squad so I just moved them over to my (your) India.

I grabbed a nice Rahul and Chahal from the community and put them on the India team too.

I just shared it.

submitted by worldrevolver
original author LlewelynF7

I have made versions of Shami and Bhuvi. Will share them over the weekend as Im away.

Users who are viewing this thread