Community "GET BEST" - It is probably in your own best interest not to use Get Best

Sir not trolling atall was just asking with new ashes game more refine engine creation how come dbc17 creations better that's strange.
If u r creating Hats off on ur effort.
Strange why kholi morkel etc looked better in dbc 17
If I am creating? You have got to be kidding me? Get lost.

Hi @Llewelynf, are the NZ domestic updated? I've had a look at yours but some of the names seem to be the on-disk names. Do I have to download Chris' first then download yours after but keep his roster/lineups?

Teams such as Somerset have no visually correct players l, I’ve tried replacing but no success, is there any plans to improve these players?

Get some photos. Use the academy.

Hey
Am I correct that the teams to download from you are
Hong Kong, Kenya, Namibia, Nepal, Oman, PNG, Scotland and UAE ?
Are these teams all under wasteyouryouth1 or are some under that and some under your old username ?

Also who do I download Afghanistan, Ireland and Netherlands from ? Is it you or LlewelynF7 ?

Teams such as Somerset have no visually correct players l, I’ve tried replacing but no success, is there any plans to improve these players?

Have edited the appearance of the whole squad and added a few more (incl Cam Bancroft). I'm pretty poor with the player editor so no photorealistic depictions but Jack Leach no longer has a Mohican!

jdec1004 to download.

Hi. I have used the “get best” feature to download all 18 teams from English County league. However instead of replacing the existing on disk teams they appear as separate teams under “no league”. Any idea what I’ve done wrong?
Also I own the game on PC (as much to create files) and the PS4. I have uploaded a few created files (mainly logos) by then can not find them when I search for them on PS4. Any ideas on that would be welcomed too. Thanks

Hi. I have used the “get best” feature to download all 18 teams from English County league. However instead of replacing the existing on disk teams they appear as separate teams under “no league”. Any idea what I’ve done wrong?
Also I own the game on PC (as much to create files) and the PS4. I have uploaded a few created files (mainly logos) by then can not find them when I search for them on PS4. Any ideas on that would be welcomed too. Thanks
If no one better qualified comes along find the teams under the mods; wastyouryouth and Llewelynf (spell) download and link them in.

About to purchase the game , I'm a fan of playing out AI vs AI matches , my favorite World Cup was 1992 because of the league round robin format and each team having colourful pj kit , just wondering if indeed the 1992 wc players/kits are in the academy for download at present , and are there any other Ai vs Ai players out there would love to hear from you and what settings you activate for the matches , thanks

If you've downloaded teams before then you need to link them again to their on disk counterparts. There's an explanation in the first post of this thread.

If you've downloaded teams before then you need to link them again to their on disk counterparts. There's an explanation in the first post of this thread.
Thanks for the advice from you both - that’s where I’ve been going wrong I think I’ve not linked them- superb work by the way wasteyouryouth. I’ve created and uploaded an MCC with current squad by the way - would like your thoughts on it if you wouldn’t mind looking. My user name is stephencox32. Thanks

Is there any good Caribbean domestic Teams in the academy i can download? And if not how can i help?

Users who are viewing this thread