Complaining about lack of modding on consoles

taru1

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
This game built for PC, wonder why Big Ant released console versions?

talking about the game, this is the best game so far! i would not take any credit from the creators. but this is unfair they should have only released the pc version. you do not feel the pain we played this game two months with all the bugs, we have been used!![DOUBLEPOST=1407324521][/DOUBLEPOST]hope MattW and crew shut me down this time.

talking about the game, this is the best game so far! i would not take any credit from the creators. but this is unfair they should have only released the pc version. you do not feel the pain we played this game two months with all the bugs, we have been used!![DOUBLEPOST=1407324521][/DOUBLEPOST]hope MattW and crew shut me down this time.

Its unfair to release a game on consoles which has everything on the pc version except mods? Totally unfair...

Oh fearsome tweak off.

You got to play the game two months earlier than us... Even if there were bugs, Patch#2 was also released for console and pretty much brings the gameplay to the equivalent level of the PC version so this point is irrelevant. I could by the same token say that PC players were 'used' because the PC was the platform that the Cricket Academy Beta was released on and where all of the 'Get Best' teams and players were created so that console owners could get all of the real names and rosters on day 1.

The PC version is also getting less attention and updates/patches at the moment due to this Xbox saving issue which is the fault of Microsoft's shitty hardware inconsistencies. We would probably have Patch#3 and more extensive modding by now if it wasn't for BA needing to spend so much of their time and money fixing Microsoft's cock ups.

You should be grateful that it is so easy to fix all of the teams and player names, not bitching that you can't replace textures which is something that very rarely happens in console games anyway.

The PC version of any multiplatform game is better, deal with it.

The PC version of any multiplatform game is better, deal with it.

I guess you haven't played any of the large number of late-2000s PC ports that are awful, then?

I guess you haven't played any of the large number of late-2000s PC ports that are awful, then?
There are bad ports but very rarely are they inferior to the console versions. Even GTA IV which is regarded as an awful port is far superior on PC. There was Saints Row 2 which was horribly buggy on PC and Dark Souls was pretty shoddy but everything I've played on console and then owned on PC hasn't even been close in terms of quality.

ya even dark souls got some mods like when you are dead it showed some thing like blame obama or something i read somewhere,
got it
tumblr_mrju0iHwe91qckpsfo1_500.jpg

no generally there two parts to blame for lack of mods in Console area
One the closed and highly regulated system by MS and SONY.

Other the hardware itself especially the current gen ones are limited and arent capable of handling anything substantial as mods unlike PC.

In future consoles may support mods more especially once steam boxes pick up but till then if you want MODS get a PC [/end of matter]

Its unfair to release a game on consoles which has everything on the pc version except mods? Totally unfair...
Yes.thats why you have option to play with ADDDAS sponsered Bat, and I play with Coverdale ( Best Bat maker).:clap[DOUBLEPOST=1407329011][/DOUBLEPOST]
<p>
Would&nbsp;have&nbsp;thought&nbsp;the&nbsp;Che&nbsp;Guevara&nbsp;avatar&nbsp;alone&nbsp;was&nbsp;ripe&nbsp;for&nbsp;a&nbsp;ban,&nbsp;or&nbsp;did&nbsp;everyone&nbsp;just&nbsp;assume&nbsp;it&nbsp;was&nbsp;Robert&nbsp;Lindsay?
</p><p><br /></p>

He fought for equality

You got to play the game two months earlier than us
if i'm not mistaken, it was strategy to make pc version perfect! we played hard with bugs and reported, actually you should thanks us, we have been lab rats.:noway

Users who are viewing this thread