Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

@vicky - mine and israr's a different, though i have used a lot of israr's players. my teams match the on-disc rosters exactly, even though these don't always reflect the latest squads.

i think israr's are more a reflection of the latest squads rather than slavishly following the on-disc rosters.

@mattk thanks, glad you appreciate it! i can't remember if i have uploaded them yet, but I have done the Aus and Eng all time teams - think Aus were 4 batting, 3.5 bowling; Eng 4 for each - if they're not uploaded already, I will upload them tonight.

india, south africa, and west indies all time teams are all linked, i just need to skill/attribute/upload.

It's interesting how the star ratings come out, originally aus were 4 for bowling too, then in the batting lineup I put steve waugh in at 6 and took neil harvey out, and that put the bowling down to 3.5 - still, their front line bowlers are McGrath, Spofforth, Lillee and Warne (all "5" helmets, I think) with the likes of Waugh and Border as part timers - so still a pretty good attack in anyone's book.

I think therefore we need to remember the star rating for some teams isn't necessarily a reflection of their main bowlers, but the whole team. Clearly you can have an awesome attack in the batting line up and still only get 3.5 bowling stars

@vicky - mine and israr's a different, though i have used a lot of israr's players. my teams match the on-disc rosters exactly, even though these don't always reflect the latest squads.

i think israr's are more a reflection of the latest squads rather than slavishly following the on-disc rosters.

@mattk thanks, glad you appreciate it! i can't remember if i have uploaded them yet, but I have done the Aus and Eng all time teams - think Aus were 4 batting, 3.5 bowling; Eng 4 for each - if they're not uploaded already, I will upload them tonight.

india, south africa, and west indies all time teams are all linked, i just need to skill/attribute/upload.

It's interesting how the star ratings come out, originally aus were 4 for bowling too, then in the batting lineup I put steve waugh in at 6 and took neil harvey out, and that put the bowling down to 3.5 - still, their front line bowlers are McGrath, Spofforth, Lillee and Warne (all "5" helmets, I think) with the likes of Waugh and Border as part timers - so still a pretty good attack in anyone's book.

I think therefore we need to remember the star rating for some teams isn't necessarily a reflection of their main bowlers, but the whole team. Clearly you can have an awesome attack in the batting line up and still only get 3.5 bowling stars

Good work lads!!! Blocker do you know if the guy doing the county teams finished linking them. Munomonkey was it? I forget and phone screen is smashed so it won't load previous pages and posts for some reason. If your not sure then no drama I'll wait til I'm home from hospital in a few days. Cheers, keep up the quality and hard work!!!

i don't think Monkeymomo has done his county teams yet - they're uploaded and i think linked, but not all skilled/attributed; I think srk121 has uploaded some county teams that have been (using Monkey's players), though i can't find his post saying that now so maybe i imagined it or it was someone else.

there should be IPL teams chandrakaif has done, and snowy has started aus domestic teams.

for now, having done the main international sides, i will be doing the all time and historic teams.

I've been working on the Zimbabwe domestic teams, done all the kits but just need to wait for the squads to be announced for each of the franchises as the current domestic season has been delayed due to financial reasons.

Not done the attributes/skills yet. They're all linked, but I've only uploaded 3 complete teams so far. I've fully done about 6, hope to get them all done by the end of the weekend.

Not done the attributes/skills yet. They're all linked, but I've only uploaded 3 complete teams so far. I've fully done about 6, hope to get them all done by the end of the weekend.

did you see the post regarding some of the county teams? pretty sure he's mainly used your players anyway. might help you to avoid duplicating effort, as there's so many teams to do :)

did you see the post regarding some of the county teams? pretty sure he's mainly used your players anyway. might help you to avoid duplicating effort, as there's so many teams to do :)

Its worth letting monkeymomo complete his version and i will do mine. Only reason being that, i have lost a track a bit and need to re focus. Therefore it will be good if monkeymomo continues just in case my county teams does not workout.

Fair play block, good work!! Hopefully bigant will zero the ratings and we can then get the ratings right, before the game is out? It's a shame because it would've been good to see the "get best" downloaded at play sessions just to show it would be the best option, after everyone's hard work from creators to bigant themselves it would've been a nice touch!!

Big Ant wouldn't touch that would a 10 foot pole. Showing off the game at a world premiere with real world players would have been very risky given the game is unlicensed, even if they were downloaded via the internet.

As I said, I really want to finish them. I feel bad as I baited Ruck into doing loads of teams by saying how I would do the county sides ages ago and that the Aussie boys should step up and do the state teams. Feel I should finish them now considering how many he ended up doing...

Them, and maybe the German national team (I have my reasons) before release is my aim.

I don't mind doing the Kent team to ease the workload.

Big Ant wouldn't touch that would a 10 foot pole. Showing off the game at a world premiere with real world players would have been very risky given the game is unlicensed, even if they were downloaded via the internet.

Never thought of that bert!!!! Fegan woulda sh1t the bed if he'd seen England v Australia with real players!!!! Crying to Cricket Australia they're using my teams its not fair I'm telling!!!

Any one doing Pakistan domestic here ??

@spitfires: I'm cool with that, if I upload the team with correct uniforms/batting lineups/lined players, you can download it and add stats/atts? The rest of it is done, just need to upload it when I get on my laptop with CA on it later. You know the team better than me too, so better stats.

As a general rule, attributes are being set about 50-60% for standard players, 60-80 for fringe players and 80+ for ints.

Stats, use your judgement, county sides I'm aiming for team ratings of 3 stars and below for each discipline. It still sounds high compared to some of the int teams, but much lower and the individual stats would be too low. Again, general rule, 50-60 for county players (50 and below for 2nd XI), 60-80 for fringe and 80+ for ints.

Users who are viewing this thread