Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Fantastic work mate much appreciated :thumbs

Just out of interest how long do you reckon it took you to complete all the county teams?

@spitfires: well, been working on them since April I guess, although obviously been limited by the features available at the time.

I don't want to think about how long I spent in terms of working hours on faces/skills/teams etc. A fair amount of time. Now I can get back to writing my PhD thesis... *sigh*

Although I have always wanted to see the Bhutan national side in a cricket game... :D

Hi Guys.

Not had as much time as I would like on here or on CA recently. First I wanted to say thanks for all the teams you guys are doing.

I decided to research and find out which created teams I wanted to use for when I get the game. I have nearly finished creating my own International teams, with help from other teams like Blockerdave's (thanks).

So my plan is to download all of Chandrakif's IPL teams which are great, all of Munkeymomo's County teams, also great, but then I tried to find a creator who has done all the Aus domestic teams well, but I'm struggling to be honest. Most creators who have done all of them have not touched skills or batting kits. The only person to have created great aus teams is Casper (SnowyCasanova).

Basically I wanted to know if Snowy plans to finish all the aus teams before release. I'm Being a bit selfish I know, but if you did do them all Snowy my plan for downloading teams would be perfect.

BTW, I was planning to download my own International teams last so my preferred players would filter into the domestic teams.

Hey Freddie. Short answer is yes.

>95% of the players are 'made'...just need to give them attributes and link them.

Last edited:
Hi Guys.

Not had as much time as I would like on here or on CA recently. First I wanted to say thanks for all the teams you guys are doing.

I decided to research and find out which created teams I wanted to use for when I get the game. I have nearly finished creating my own International teams, with help from other teams like Blockerdave's (thanks).

So my plan is to download all of Chandrakif's IPL teams which are great, all of Munkeymomo's County teams, also great, but then I tried to find a creator who has done all the Aus domestic teams well, but I'm struggling to be honest. Most creators who have done all of them have not touched skills or batting kits. The only person to have created great aus teams is Casper (SnowyCasanova).

Basically I wanted to know if Snowy plans to finish all the aus teams before release. I'm Being a bit selfish I know, but if you did do them all Snowy my plan for downloading teams would be perfect.

BTW, I was planning to download my own International teams last so my preferred players would filter into the domestic teams.

Yeah that's gonna be my approach!

I'm having laptop problems at the moment, but i'll have all the all time plus historic 30s/40s/80s/90s teams done shortly; they'll probably be the last ones i do before release because with all the other teams Snowy, Monkey and Chandra have done i'll have loads to tide me over!

Hi Guys.

I was going to ask the guys here what their opinions would be on who's teams to download!! Good post Freddie, think ill do the same with munkeymomos Dom teams, and isrars intl teams. Hadn't heard of chandrakifs so I will check those out!!

Hey Freddie. Short answer is yes.

>95% of the players are 'made'...just need to give them attributes and link them.

Excellent, thanks Snowy, I can just chill and finish my International teams now, thanks guys.

Okey guys this is the process that i have followed up until now. I downloaded chevo's australia domestic with big bash teams as well. I than have overwritten the teams with caspers bigbash teams and that gave me few players ready with skills and attributes. I than downloaded munkeymomo county teams and that had few players that australian domestic had.

Than downloaded chandrakif ipl teams as most of the players were attributed, but some faces required work. So than finally i downloaded blockers international team to filter and give me a decent teams.

these terms let me done 2 things. 1. Have correct roster, skills and attributes for most players. 2. And by working upwords i had the choices of faces that i wanted in my teams. Hope that made sense.

Excellent, thanks Snowy, I can just chill and finish my International teams now, thanks guys.

No worries.

Melbourne Renegades will be going up tonight and Brisbane Heat probably tomorrow. I'm trying to hold off on the Strikers, Thunder and Scorchers a little bit longer just because they haven't finalised their rosters for the upcoming season.

The other five state teams (QLD, VIC, TAS, SA & WA), have all their senior players created (115 players) they're just missing rookie contract players who I still plan on making. Obviously as I go through the BBL teams, the majority of the state teams will naturally fall in to place so the process should speed up for the state teams.

For me, I have just downloaded the best Australian domestic teams I can find and editing all the players from there, personally doing Big Bash myself. Downloaded BD's international teams (thanks mate). Has been a messy process, and a lot of chopping and changing going on. The other techniques set above seem far better for anyone wondering. Often I find myself wanting to edit everyone myself so it is all suited to me; seldom do I trust anyone else to get it right. As you can imagine I am a great team player :D

Last edited:
For me, I have just downloaded the best Australian domestic teams I can find and editing all the players from there, personally doing Big Bash myself. Downloaded BD's international teams (thanks mate). Has been a messy process, and a lot of chopping and changing going on. The other techniques set above seem far better for anyone wondering.

Well I'm currently in the process of uploading 'better ones' than what is on there at the moment if you want to wait (Stars, Sixers and Hurricanes are all uploaded under Casper already)

Well I'm currently in the process of uploading 'better ones' than what is on there at the moment if you want to wait (Stars, Sixers and Hurricanes are all uploaded under Casper already)

Maybe I can link only your players' appearances? That should work right? That's probably the only problem with my players now that I've edited them all. Thanks mate, I'll check out your stuff.

Melbourne Renegades linked and uploaded (18 players - Ahmed, Buttler, Cooper, Doolan, Finch, Gale, Hafeez, D. Harris, Herrick, M. Hill, Muralidaran, Nevill, O'Brien, Pattinson, Rimmington, Rohrer, Sheridan & Siddle)

Checked out your creations, they are really accurate. Thanks for the tip, am filtering player visuals now :)

Users who are viewing this thread