Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Snowy mate, will you be uploading the Aussie state teams as well?

Yep. Already uploaded NSW (named then NSW Blues instead of just New South Wales). Just have three BBL teams (Perth, Sydney Thunder and Adelaide) and five states to go. Perth will probably be done today also

The good thing about doing the BBL teams, is that a lot of them will filter into the State teams, so its like killing two birds with the one stone.

Perth Scorchers linked and uploaded (17 players - Agar, Beer, Behrendorff, Cartwright, Coulter-Nile, Cummins, Davis, Katich, M Marsh, S Marsh, Paris, D Smith, A Thomas, Triffitt, Turner, Voges, Whiteman). Hogg will probably get added to the 18 when he is officially announced...

Awesome work Snowy, I have to say some of the players in your teams are the best I've seen. You have made a lot of existing faces absolutely perfect.
Hope you get them all finished before release, thanks very much.

I might make an attempt at doing some generic weird national teams so I can play some very weird Cricket competitions from around the world. They'll probably have no relation to the actual teams, but I'll try to make them distinct!

There was some who posted here recently (can't remember their username, sorry!) who has done some generic teams. China, Italy and Vanuatu from memory. None of the players or stats are real etc. I think some generic teams would be a cool idea. I'd love to play with Italy, personally.

I'm having issues downloading things from CA; so I'll do a test Polish team and upload it to see if uploading things would work. If it doesn't; I'll do it on release!

Adelaide Strikers uploaded (18 Players - Botha, Dean, Ferguson, Hales, Head, Holland, Hughes, Klinger, Lawford, Ludeman, McDonald, Neser, Oakley, Putland, Reardon, Richardson, Tait, Zampa)

Just the Sydney Thunder left and then on to the rest of the state teams.

Are you doing the personal stats (games played etc) by hand? For AC13 I wrote a program that could populate an entire team's stats in about 30 seconds :p

When you create a player providing that player has an on-disc match you can link him to the on-disc player and the stats are included in that process.

For example if I create E.Morgan I find his on-disc match which is E.Molina, Link him and all his stats get automatically updated :thumbs

The only downside is that not all players have a Link which means for stats you have to manually input them which can be a bit of a bore.

Colin you actually wrote a program for AC13???

Do the same for DBC when it releases and that would be the holy grail. :eek:

That's cool, that was fast too. I think your player editor was the program I used most for C07. Just surprised you bothered to write one for AC13.

Can you write one which tells the fielders to pick the ball up? :D

Users who are viewing this thread