Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Hi guys
made a couple of teams, Australia A, China, Vanuatu and the World XI (when playing Australia, the team contains no Aussies).

made china and Vanuatu for a bit of a giggle really, nice to have more international teams playing cricket!!!

Hi guys
made a couple of teams, Australia A, China, Vanuatu and the World XI (when playing Australia, the team contains no Aussies).

made china and Vanuatu for a bit of a giggle really, nice to have more international teams playing cricket!!!

Thanks! Whats your Cricket Academy user name?

cool. i think i've already used some of your players in my international teams!

awesome,

always happy to make more obscure international teams, the more the merrier I say. (note the players included are just made up, I have no idea about Vanuatuan or Chinese cricket players ;) )

Hoo Flung Dung wearing the number 2 shirt and wearing number 69 Tu Can Chu!!!

----------

Speaking of which I have made quite a few teams with random funny players names, if you wanna have a look my user names ajh1977

Hi,

I uploaded new ranji trophy teams under the user name "chandrakif". They're up-to-date, with accurate line-ups, players with stats, skills and attributes.

The teams are:
Gujarat, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Vidarbha, Jharkhand, Haryana, Orissa, Saurasthra.
I uploaded the Ranji Trophy teams of Mumbai, Delhi, Punjab and Rajasthan under the name "chandrakif2" due to confusion by the system with the default IPL teams.
I will do and upload the last 4 teams of the Group B, namely Railways, Services, Baroda and Madhya Pradesh asap.
I don't think I'll do the Group C teams though, mostly since we have no clue whether it will be possible to create competitions for more than 16 teams and we'll already have 18 when I'm done with the last four. Plus, Group C teams are not the best.

I have also applied some minor changes to my IPL teams, a few faces, kits and rosters. They're more accurate than ever and are under the name "chandrakif".

I also uploaded an India A team with accurate Test, One Day and T20 line ups, based on the games played during the tour of South Africa and the visit of West Indies A. It is under "chandrakif" as well.

Voil? voil?.

Last edited:
^^Top work there. Will certainly download the teams. Have you done skills/stats of the players in the teams or only player names?

@Pat:
I made them so I could play with them. All the players are complete and playable.

I put the stats in and gave skills trying to reflect the stats. It's pretty random as we don't know yet how it exactly works in game, but the difference in batting/bowling average between players should be felt.

You can just download the teams and not worry about anything. ;)

Brisbane Heat linked and uploaded (18 players - Buchanan, Burns, Christian, Cutting, Forrest, Gannon, Harris, Hartley, Hauritz, Hopes, Johnson, Kieswetter, Lynn, McDermott, Pomersbach, Sabburg, Vettori and Watson)

Sydney Sixers re-uploaded with updated roster (added Dwarshuis)

Snowy mate, will you be uploading the Aussie state teams as well?

Users who are viewing this thread