Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Am I being an idiot...or is there no link for Brad Hodge anywhere?

@spitfires: I'm cool with that, if I upload the team with correct uniforms/batting lineups/lined players, you can download it and add stats/atts? The rest of it is done, just need to upload it when I get on my laptop with CA on it later. You know the team better than me too, so better stats.

As a general rule, attributes are being set about 50-60% for standard players, 60-80 for fringe players and 80+ for ints.

Stats, use your judgement, county sides I'm aiming for team ratings of 3 stars and below for each discipline. It still sounds high compared to some of the int teams, but much lower and the individual stats would be too low. Again, general rule, 50-60 for county players (50 and below for 2nd XI), 60-80 for fringe and 80+ for ints.

I couldn't find your Kent team on the server so I worked off someone else's (SunnyBunny). I'm pretty sure most of the players are created by you originally though.

Am I being an idiot...or is there no link for Brad Hodge anywhere?

No there isn't. I spotted this when i did my 2005 ashes squads (he played the one dayers). The one in my 2005 Aus team has full stats up to date as of Oct, but if he has played since it won't have those.

I think it's possible for this to be addressed...

No there isn't. I spotted this when i did my 2005 ashes squads (he played the one dayers). The one in my 2005 Aus team has full stats up to date as of Oct, but if he has played since it won't have those.

I think it's possible for this to be addressed...

Do you know if you used my Hodge or not?

I think we're confusing Hodge and Hogg. There is only Hogg in your Aus 2005 squad on my end?

So I am well aware that there are already three quality Aussie sides on the server, but I have uploaded my collection of all of YOUR best players. Watson and Doherty are my own but the rest are a collection of Israr and Snowy mainly.

Anyway, long story short, there is another linked and skilled Australia side on the server.

Username: WattsterMatter

Big thanks to all the creators who have put in time and effort to get us to a point where these teams are recognisable.

Melbourne Stars linked and uploaded. 18 players (Bird, Boland, Faulkner, Handscomb, Hastings, Hodge, Hussey, Keath, Malinga, Maxwell, McKay, Quiney, Rose, Stoinis, Wade, White, Worrall, Wright)

Sydney Sixers re-uploaded with changed batting lineup.

guys, interested in your thoughts on this:

in CA, all the default (on-disc) players have identical attributes.

we saw in twistie3's video that these resulted in broad and anderson counterparts bowling at 106k.

i can't believe big ant will release the game with all players having identical attributes and fast/fast-medium bowlers bowling at under 110k, so you would expect them to overwrite the attributes? do you think the overwriting will respect the fact we have linked and used the "downloaded" players' attributes, or do you think there is a danger of them being overwritten (i.e. that we're wasting time worrying about attributes at the moment)?

appreciate we can only speculate without guidance from Big Ant, but just interested in people's thoughts? my guess is we should be fine - respecting the attributes should be no different to reapecting the visuals, names etc. - but because they clearly need to do a mass update/overwrite of the attributes i had a niggling worry there might be an issue.

It's a good question, one in which only Ross knows the answer. If I had to guess then I'd say it's nothing to worry about.

- I was not allowed to upload my Delhi, Mumbai and Punjab Ranji Trophy squads as I had already uploaded teams linked to the default on-disc "Delhi", "Mumbai" and "Punjab" (respectively Delhi Daredevils, Mumbai Indians and Kings XI Punjab).

My username is chandrakif.

Is there a solution to this problem? How do we play with Mumbai Ranji squad and Mumbai Indians IPL squad together?

Hobart Hurricanes linked and uploaded (18 players - Bailey, Birt, Blizzard, Bollinger, Boyce, Doherty, Dunk, Gulbis, Hilfenhaus, Laughlin, Malik, Mascarenhas, Mennie, Paine, Rainbird, Shah, Van der Gugten & Wells)

All county teams done. Plus Germany because... you know...

Users who are viewing this thread