Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

PES allows us to do this then why can't DBC. If not the loading of pics from pc, then they may include a logo creator in the Cricket Academy.
They have more resources to monitor it that Big Ant don't. It's already been ruled out.

Ok. Won't matter a lot though. Someone on PC would eventually figure out and create a patch for it. Getting this on PC solely because of this reason ;)

Angry, correct me if I'm wrong but the old religious sign was backwards compared to the swastika!

Angry, correct me if I'm wrong but the old religious sign was backwards compared to the swastika!

Yup you are spot on but most of the people are unaware of that fact. They see the Indian Swastika sign and they shout Nazi!

I've been looking for full complete IPL sides with all players and skills, stats etc. and couldn't find any so figured, since at the moment I have a bit of spare time, I'd make them. I'm taking other people's creations, but then adding attributes/skills (which I can't be certain are too accurate, but anyway) and stats (which I have gotten off cricinfo, so safe to say are accurate). I have now finished Chennai Super Kings, so I uploaded them on the username 'razorblunt'. Will be looking to finish the rest over the next couple weeks. Not many of the Indian players are included in the default squads so not too many of the players are linked but obviously the teams are.

You shouldn't need to do the statistics manually...Player Linking (if a player link is available) saves a lot of time if you're willing to have the stats be a couple of months out of date

@NoLeName:

I already uploaded full IPL teams. Don't bother doing them again. Username chandrakif.

You shouldn't need to do the statistics manually...Player Linking (if a player link is available) saves a lot of time if you're willing to have the stats be a couple of months out of date

That's what I was trying to say, a lot of the players aren't in the original squads so you have to input stats manually. The original squads contain around 12-16 players and are mainly overseas players and a couple prominent Indian players, yet in the real IPL you can only have four overseas players in starting XI. Just trying to add realism.

@NoLeName:

I already uploaded full IPL teams. Don't bother doing them again. Username chandrakif.

Alrighty cheers mate, shall check them out then.

I could only see 8, Chandrakif, am I missing one? Top work by the way! :)

Well, that's completely changed my opinion on the Nazis - they couldn't even get that right! :noway

Seriously though, yeah, it's a shame how popular symbolic association can just overrule things like that. I'm living in Kyoto, Japan at the moment and the correct version of that symbol is used on maps to signify a Buddhist temple, of which Kyoto city alone has about 1600. I can imagine it would be a bit of a shock to someone not familiar with the difference to see swastikas all over the maps, haha!

Alrighty, so I just uploaded the Jamaica Tallawahs, a Caribbean Premier League team. I'll look at getting the six CPL teams done over the next couple weeks.

"Tasmanian Tigers" uploaded. Two uniforms (Sheffield Shield and Ryobi Cup, and their respective batting orders). Currently 23 players - if you've downloaded my BBL teams then the only new players will be in bold (Allanby, Bailey, Bird, Blizzard, Butterworth, Cazzulino, Cosgrove, Cowan, Doherty, Doolan, Dunk, Faulkner, Fekete, Gulbis, Hilfenhaus, Laughlin, Maher, Paine, Rainbird, Rose, Silk, Van der Gugten, Wells). 4 Rookies yet to be created (Bell, Lees, Webster, Willis)

Users who are viewing this thread