Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Great stuff Snowy. How come Allenby doesn't play in the BBL? He was one of the best players in the English limited overs comps! He took Glamorgan to the god damn final!

I'll be downloading tomorrow to have a proper peruse. I'm sure they are the usual CasperQuality though.

Aaaaaaaah. My bad.

Assumptions have the best of me. Despite KNOWING that Jimmy Allenby is a WA player, thanks to watching the Ashes warmup, I decided that NO OTHER AUSTRALIAN CRICKET PLAYING MALE can be called Allenby.

To his credit... He is not...

Putting together all the teams has actually really improved my knowledge of the first class cricket scene. It also means I'll know literally every player heading in to the Big Bash...will be interesting to see how the rookies play (and can adjust their skills accordingly)

@NoLeName

Indeed Kings XI Punjab was missing. I must have forgotten to share them.
They're up there now. Also do take a look at my Ranji Trophy sides.

Great that you're making the Caribbean teams. We need somebody to do the South African ones!

Also there are some Pakistani domestic teams on the server, but without stats and skills.

It's going to be truly amazing to play with all those teams.

@NoLeName

Indeed Kings XI Punjab was missing. I must have forgotten to share them.
They're up there now. Also do take a look at my Ranji Trophy sides.

Great that you're making the Caribbean teams. We need somebody to do the South African ones!

Also there are some Pakistani domestic teams on the server, but without stats and skills.

It's going to be truly amazing to play with all those teams.

Yeah, a CPL game was on the TV, I was quite interested and thought the more the better, right? Great to see you've put up all the Indian sides.

By the way just uploaded the Barbados Tridents. May get another team up by tomorrow night (Aussie time).

It would be great to have the possibility to implement the "Maximum four overseas players and one compulsory uncapped Indian player per side" restriction of the ipl too.

Realism!

Yeah, have been thinking that myself. Maybe when creating the leagues, which we can't do yet, that is an option?

well done guys, fantastic news to see this is snowballing and we're getting a fantastic breadth now to the teams up there - something for everyone! And will make setting up tours in CA awesome.

Now the Guyana Amazon Warriors have been uploaded. Only three teams left for the CPL.

Now the Guyana Amazon Warriors have been uploaded. Only three teams left for the CPL.

Hey nolename, great that youre doing cpl teams, whats your ca username.
Have you linked the players who have ondisk counterparts?

Yeah, the players that can be should be linked. That usually equates to about 7-9 per team. And my CA username is razorblunt, might pop that in my sig.

Snowy, I had to upload my Aus domestic teams. Quite a few of the faces are yours, however I have edited stats etc. and my computer is screwing up. Last time this happened with the computer it crashed and I had to get it reset or something like that, and I didn't want to lose my edits this time round. Hope that's alright with you.

Yeh no dramas. Interesting to see some of the decisions you made with the faces!

Haha! A couple of them I just got lazy and couldn't be bothered linking them and whatnot, but the majority are yours.

Users who are viewing this thread