Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

I'll be uploading my final two Australian teams (WA and SA) this weekend (and I'll also add Ajantha Mendis to the Thunder)

Last edited:
Awesome effort Snowy! Great to see the Sheffield Shield looked after for Career Mode

Sydney Thunder reuploaded to include Ajantha Mendis and Chris Woakes.

"Western Warriors" uploaded. Two uniforms (Sheffield Shield and Ryobi Cup, and their respective batting orders). Currently 26 players - if you've downloaded my BBL teams then the only new players will be in bold (Agar, Bancroft, Beer, Behrendorff, Bosisto, Cartwright, Cockley, Coulter-Nile, Davis, Dixon, Duffield, M Harris, Hogan, Johnson, Katich, M Marsh, S Marsh, North, Paris, Rimmington, J Rogers, Triffit, Turner, Tye, Voges, Whiteman). 3 players yet to be made (Mackin, Morgan, Towers)

In the new CA update I wonder if they'll be a new batsman skill"tendency to bottle it" might be useful in creating realism into England's "talented" batting line up, this will include jumping across the line to avoid the ball aimed at leg stump, and flying home early because you're a coward. Absolute disgrace, not even putting up a fight.

"SA Redbacks" uploaded. Two uniforms (Sheffield Shield and Ryobi Cup, and their respective batting orders). Currently 26 players - if you've downloaded my BBL teams then the only new players will be in bold (Botha, Cooper, Ferguson, George, Head, Hughes, Klinger, Lawford, Ludeman, A McDonald, B McDonald, Mennie, Miller, Munting, Opie, Putland, Raphael, Richardson, Ross, Sayers, K Smith, Weaver, Worrall, Zampa). 4 players yet to be made (Carey, Gregory, Winter, Evans)

"SA Redbacks" uploaded. Two uniforms (Sheffield Shield and Ryobi Cup, and their respective batting orders). Currently 26 players - if you've downloaded my BBL teams then the only new players will be in bold (Botha, Cooper, Ferguson, George, Head, Hughes, Klinger, Lawford, Ludeman, A McDonald, B McDonald, Mennie, Miller, Munting, Opie, Putland, Raphael, Richardson, Ross, Sayers, K Smith, Weaver, Worrall, Zampa). 4 players yet to be made (Carey, Gregory, Winter, Evans)

When we are downloading your teams Snowy, and it gets to replacing the players do we leave 'stats' un-ticked or do we tick it?

Either should work I think? When I linked them originally, they should have kept the stats of the on-disc player so whatever you select shouldn't change it.

Is there a way to create the 1st grade teams in Sydney and Melbourne, so when we start our career mode we start playing in these teams rather than for our state?

I'm considering making the Sydney First Grade teams with generic players (similar to my Vanuatu and other countries teams) but I dont see the point if they cant be used in career mode as the "first step".

Uploaded Trinidad and Tobago Red Steel last night. It is on the server as T and T Red Steel as the full name doesn't fit. Two teams left to finish the CPL.

Man, going through downloading and linking all the teams is getting me hyped so much for this game, i find myself just randomly opening CA and just scrolling through all the teams. Everyone has done such an awesome job, got my aussie domestic teams all done ready for career mode. thanks heaps for all the work guys!

Would be cool if nets let us select the created players. That would really motivate me to make some more players....

Sydney first grade teams are uploaded, players are not accurate though, just random players plus a few ex aussie players who used to play for the respective clubs, (Mcgrath - Sutherland) etc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread