Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

There are no South African domestic teams so far.

I also made Indian first class teams from groups A and B of the Ranji Trophy (18 teams out of 27 in total), which also include uniforms and line ups for the one day (vijay hazare trophy) and T20 (syed mushtaq ali trophy) competitions. I created about 200 players for this. A lot of work that was.

The last 9 teams from group C, huh.... Feeling too lazy. They're lesser teams. Assam against Jammu and Kashmir anyone ?

On a sidenote, my IPL teams are almost complete, 16 players are still missing though, the very unnoticed ones. I will update the teams some day in order to include those.

Is there much info online about the SAF teams? (e.g. Roster lists, jersey numbers, photos etc.)

I can make the numbers and stuff for all the players I just cant make the faces

Using Big Ant's roster with real names won't necessarily be the best thing to do. I noticed a fair few player ratings/roles weren't the most representative of reality.

Really just better off downloading the teams from the Academy.
Okay thanks

I have seen South African teams, only one is short, Sunfoil Dolphins,,,otherwise Cape Cobras, Chevrolet Warriors, Chevrolet Knights, Unlimited Titans, and Highveld Lions are there,,,just not into a Domestic group/Team list.

Please guys do this for us, before I sound like a racist fish, lol

just in case anyone thinks recent events in far-flung corners of the empire should result in some re-skilling:

Ashes loss happened too far away to count

----------

I have seen South African teams, only one is short, Sunfoil Dolphins,,,otherwise Cape Cobras, Chevrolet Warriors, Chevrolet Knights, Unlimited Titans, and Highveld Lions are there,,,just not into a Domestic group/Team list.

Please guys do this for us, before I sound like a racist fish, lol

not sure what you mean by that? if you mean they aren't grouped in CA, you will need to do that yourself. just download all the teams and create your own group in the team management bit.

not sure what you mean by that? if you mean they aren't grouped in CA, you will need to do that yourself. just download all the teams and create your own group in the team management bit.

Yes BD I meant grouped in to "South African domestic teams" but still we are short of tha Sunfoil Dolphins, will you help us with that?

Yes BD I meant grouped in to "South African domestic teams" but still we are short of tha Sunfoil Dolphins, will you help us with that?

to be honest i don't know any of the players! :) haven't had a lot of time in CA recently, either. i can look at it, but am unlikely to be able to do it soon.

do you know who did the other SA teams, maybe they just haven't got round to the Dolphins yet?

re the grouping, yeah we can't group them on the server but if you download them you can set up a group yourself. i understand you could then set up competitions or a structure for career mode.

to be honest i don't know any of the players! :) haven't had a lot of time in CA recently, either. i can look at it, but am unlikely to be able to do it soon.

do you know who did the other SA teams, maybe they just haven't got round to the Dolphins yet?

re the grouping, yeah we can't group them on the server but if you download them you can set up a group yourself. i understand you could then set up competitions or a structure for career mode.

I'm waiting for this test match between S.A and India to finish, then I'll go into CA and check who did the teams, I'll also try to do the grouping

I'm waiting for this test match between S.A and India to finish, then I'll go into CA and check who did the teams, I'll also try to do the grouping

just to clarify, the grouping stuff will only be in your CA, there's no way to put that on the server or anything, but it helps you organising stuff individually

just to clarify, the grouping stuff will only be in your CA, there's no way to put that on the server or anything, but it helps you organising stuff individually

Oh ok, one thing though! When the game comes, will it come with all these teams created, or it'll be select few? Wonder how it'll be done

----------

@Blockerdave, I did manage to locate Sunfoil Dolphins

the game will only come with the eng, aus and ipl teams, with the default players. everything else will have to be downloaded.

good that you found the last one. if i recall correctly we have a thread somewhere with a spreadsheet and all the domestic structures.

Now that I'm nearing the end of the Australian teams (Big Bash starts tomorrow night so I'll be making adjustments throughout the tournament), I was going to gauge interest in putting together World Cup squads, potentially going back to 1999. Would anyone want to download them?

And as a heads up, there have been a fair few last minute roster changes in the BBL, so I'll be re-uploading all the teams at some stage.

Last edited:
the game will only come with the eng, aus and ipl teams, with the default players. everything else will have to be downloaded.

So for people who don't have access to internet, do you think they'll be happy with only 2 international sides? Basically this game is for people with internet, day 1 patch and all, without it one can't enjoy the benefits it comes with

So for people who don't have access to internet, do you think they'll be happy with only 2 international sides? Basically this game is for people with internet, day 1 patch and all, without it one can't enjoy the benefits it comes with
There's the Australian (state and Big Bash) England and IPL domestic teams out of the box - not just two international teams. There's I think 14 national teams, plus historical ones.

There's dozens of out of the box teams - everything you get when you load up the cricket academy without downloading anything is what you get on the disc.

Yeah, you do miss out on the day one patch - but it's by no means unplayable. I suppose it would depend how big the patch is.

There's the Australian (state and Big Bash) England and IPL domestic teams out of the box - not just two international teams. There's I think 14 national teams, plus historical ones.

There's dozens of out of the box teams - everything you get when you load up the cricket academy without downloading anything is what you get on the disc.

Yeah, you do miss out on the day one patch - but it's by no means unplayable. I suppose it would depend how big the patch is.

Oh ok, better then, I wouldn't want people to strangle me for recommending them this game and they end up with no teams to play with, internet should be a cherry on top

Users who are viewing this thread