Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

gentoras - yeah, sorry if i wasn't clear, but what matt said :)

snowy - part of me is very interested in the world cup thing, but also i am not much of an ODI thinkg so i doubt if i'd play them much. probably still download them though.

as a call out to anyone who is interested in doing some player creation and looking for people to make, i have a list of possible rosters for some additional all time teams that aren't in the lists - sri lanka and zimbabwe, basically, plus a combined associates team. i will create some of the players myself but looking to see if anyone else would be interested in helping out? pm me if you would be interested and we can work it out!

@SnowyCasanova
So I get it that it's one player out of the thousands you've worked with, but I just got excited with the fact you chose my Hilfenhaus for the Hobart team.
Hahaha.

Strikers, Renegades, Hurricanes, Sixers and Stars all updated

Guys should we make a new thread about Batting Styles. Because what I noticed is that one certain player has different batting styles (ie Radical, Conservative) assigned from different users. So we could make a thread where we can discuss the batting styles of different players and assign the correct one?

A question - Do I simply download the teams now and they get automatically linked? Or should I follow the steps mentioned in the Linking Player/Teams thread?

A question - Do I simply download the teams now and they get automatically linked? Or should I follow the steps mentioned in the Linking Player/Teams thread?

if you download teams from the users mentioned here, they should all be linked and you don't have to worry.

just 1 thing to remember though - if say I have used a player from one creator in my international teams, and snowy uses the same player from a different creator, whichever you download last will be the one you have.

just 1 thing to remember though - if say I have used a player from one creator in my international teams, and snowy uses the same player from a different creator, whichever you download last will be the one you have.

Not necessarily. You get given the option of whether or not you want to replace the one you currently have.

Varun aaron
Adnan akmal
Aijaj cheema
Henry davids
Praveen kumar
Marchant de lange
Yusuf pathan
Taufeeq umar

Anyone know if these players have any available links on CA?

Last edited:
So on the CA server there are NZ domestic teams but they aren't skilled/statted/attributed etc. so I've started to create those sides. So far I have uploaded the Otago Volts and Central Stags.

Also I have just realised I haven't done the last two sides of the Caribbean Premier League so will finish them hopefully in the next week before doing the last four NZ teams. I'm certainly keeping myself busy :)

will check when i'm home... (couple of hours). aaron should be fairly easy to find he's top of the list alphabetically. i think maybe an IPL team... (there's also a generic guy called something aaron so hopefully i'm not confusing it.)

St Lucia Zouks uploaded. Only Antigua Hawksbills left for the CPL.

Hello everyone,

so I'm done with creating the 27 Indian domestic teams.
(Mumbai, Punjab, Gujarat, Delhi, Karnataka, Orissa, Haryana, Vidarbha, Jharkhand, Saurashtra, Services, Uttar Pradesh, Railways, Baroda, Madhya Pradesh, Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Hyderabad, Maharashtra, Andrha, Assam, Kerala, Goa, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Tripura)

They come with exact stadium names, different uniforms for first class and limited overs and squads comprising at least of all the players who played 3 or more matches this Ranji season. That's between 12 and 20 players per squad. The first class line ups are up to date and based on the numbers of matches played this season. The limited over line ups are loosely based on the last season.

All the players have stats (for some dating as far back as November, when I started this), skills and attributes. I did my best with the likenesses, but for those who don't have a picture up on cricinfo I created pretty random faces (still making sure they're not too odd and they reflect the regional origin and age of the player).

All the teams are on the server, username chandrakif.

I renamed my IPL teams, adding " '13" to their names, since they are bound to change this year with the auction in a few weeks. All, barring Rajasthan Royals and Sunrisers Hyderabad, are available under the same username.

RR13 and SRH13 are available under chandrakif2, due to some sharing issue with the confusion created by the "Rajasthan" and "Hyderabad" domestic teams.

That's it for now, I really hope we can create a 27 team competition for the Career Mode.

Users who are viewing this thread