Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

@blockerdave, when you create your all time associate team will you be putting players like Morgan, Rankin etc in it to perhaps give the a fighting chance so to speak!!
South Africa has 18 first class teams which includes Namibia and Zimbabwe provinces if anyone's interested!

as far as i've seen there are already fifteen pakistan domestic teams available in the academy out of sixteen

Where can I see them I browsed through after updating it with best available and cant see any apart from (Lahore bombers) which I am sure is a joke.

Where can I see them I browsed through after updating it with best available and cant see any apart from (Lahore bombers) which I am sure is a joke.

Yep that's one of mine!!

Yeah but where are the mentioned domestic teams ?? any ideas ???

Try lookin in the recently added, I'm pretty sure they are there; fir the record I'm pretty sure there are 14 1st class teams in Pakistan, along with 5 t20 teams

@blockerdave, when you create your all time associate team will you be putting players like Morgan, Rankin etc in it to perhaps give the a fighting chance so to speak!!
South Africa has 18 first class teams which includes Namibia and Zimbabwe provinces if anyone's interested!

Nah, it will only be Associates who have not played Test Cricket.

I am not sure whether to include any associate who has played for a full member at all in any format... still thinking about it. Ed Joyce obviously played ODIs for England so I am not sure whether to include him or not, but he has scored more First Class runs than any other Associate player not to play Tests...

No I cant find any :mad is there a possibility to update team link designer ??? to get it properly like India,Aus or Eng ????

sorry, not sure I understand - what's the problem you're having?

I was wondering if there are Pakistan domestic teams created ?? I was informed that it is done but I cant find any of them ?? where shall I find them to download ??

Nah, it will only be Associates who have not played Test Cricket.

I am not sure whether to include any associate who has played for a full member at all in any format... still thinking about it. Ed Joyce obviously played ODIs for England so I am not sure whether to include him or not, but he has scored more First Class runs than any other Associate player not to play Tests...

What about someone like Duncan Fletcher? He played for an at-the-time associate team and never played test cricket, but would have certainly been good enough to do so.

Will you be including the American players you mentioned before from that Philadelphia team?

What about someone like Duncan Fletcher? He played for an at-the-time associate team and never played test cricket, but would have certainly been good enough to do so.

Will you be including the American players you mentioned before from that Philadelphia team?

I am planning to do a separate All Time Zimbabwe team that would include the likes of Fletcher. (It's gonna take ages to do though!)

Yes I will be including Bart King for sure, and maybe some others. Though technically they weren't really Associates as that category only became official later.

I have a few other teams planned but I am not sure when I will get them all done.

----------

I was wondering if there are Pakistan domestic teams created ?? I was informed that it is done but I cant find any of them ?? where shall I find them to download ??

My guess would be if they have been done by a PC member, they'd be mentioned in this thread. So I guess they haven't been done yet.

My guess would be if they have been done by a PC member, they'd be mentioned in this thread. So I guess they haven't been done yet.

Then I guess they are not done :facepalm may be not too late to start with them....Anything specific to take care of ?? any pattern in naming or anything.

Questions if anyone can answer.

Shall I just start with creating team and adding player names in roster or first players to be created first and then added to teams ???

Then I guess they are not done :facepalm may be not too late to start with them....Anything specific to take care of ?? any pattern in naming or anything.

Questions if anyone can answer.

Shall I just start with creating team and adding player names in roster or first players to be created first and then added to teams ???

not sure it matters which way round you want to do it...

Users who are viewing this thread