Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Fully linked, skilled and attributed West Indies All Time Team (matching On-Disc roster) also now added.

Last edited:
Thanks Blocker and the rest of PC, can't wait to play with the all-time WI team. I am not old enough to see them at there best but I did see a early 90s WI team and they were still strong.:thumbs

You knew this was coming...

All Time SA also fully linked, skilled and attributed now uploaded too. Just NZ to do of the on-disc all time teams.

If I get the time, I am planning to do an All Time Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Zimbabwe, as well as an All Time Associate. Obviously few if any of these players will be linked as there is no on-disc all time teams for these countries, although there will be some linked ones of course.

Semi-duplicate of another post.

I have uploaded a NZ All Time, though at the time of writing I need to do skills/attributed. It is fully linked though.

Reason for posting it here now before doing the skills and attributes is that
there are several Chris Martins on the server, mis-linked to C Muker in NZ. Chris Martin isn't in the on-disc NZ roster - C Muker is actually Colin Munro.

Chris Martin is in the NZ All Time Roster, as C Madden.

Therefore, if you download the Chris Martin I've uploaded as part of the NZ All Time, it will give you the correct link to C Madden.

The Colin Munro from my NZ team is correctly linked to C Muker.

Username mrdconnors

Cheers...

so hasn't anyone created the South African first-class cricket teams?

There's Dolphins, Titans, Cobras, Knights, Lions and Warriors,,,not sure if you meant any other

i see...i thought those were franchise based T-20 teams...there was a south african first-class team named "Border" in EA Cricket 07 may be,so i was confused by the team names

With the Titans and the likes,,,we can play Sunfoil 4-day matches and Momentum 40 over series + the Ram Slam T20,,,so I think that'll be it

ya just checked cricket south africa's website and found what i need...thanks gentoras and bd

Is there any Pakistan domestic ?? I wanted to create them but feeling stupid because I dont know how too ??

Any help I am still up to create them if not done yet.

as far as i've seen there are already fifteen pakistan domestic teams available in the academy out of sixteen

Users who are viewing this thread