Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

4 dhump
try searching karachi
it will show two teams of karachi n in any one of them press "others by this user"( I think its O key)..
it will show a list of teams where that user has uploaded teams of pakistan domestic. .

Where can I see them I browsed through after updating it with best available and cant see any apart from (Lahore bombers) which I am sure is a joke.
sunnybunny has created all those teams,go to custom search,write "sunnybunny" in the username tab,browse all the teams made by him,you find those

sunnybunny has created all those teams,go to custom search,write "sunnybunny" in the username tab,browse all the teams made by him,you find those

Thanks this is cool but only Faysal Bank T20 domestic teams not first class circuit teams, I will create them but I think I will borrow all the players from these teams great.

Hi guys , been lured back to this forum after an absence of 2 years after hearing about Don Bradman cricket. Have i missed something, where do I find the download area for edited teams ?

Have i missed something, where do I find the download area for edited teams ?
The edited teams are shared inside the game. The editor is called the Cricket Academy, and you can download a beta version for the PC and look at some video of it here, which also lets you bat in the nets.

Will the "download best" option available when we fire up DBC for the first time be linked to the highest rated teams or players?

It would be good if every player created had a unique ID, eg. 123456789 so that we can find who we are looking for straight away with a simple search or recommend to others a specific created player.

Last edited:
Will the "download best" option available when we fire up DBC for the first time be linked to the highest rated teams or players?

It would be good if every player created had a unique ID, eg. 123456789 so that we can find who we are looking for straight away with a simple search or recommend to others a specific created player.

judging by the ratings even after the reset (or actually, especially after the reset as I notice a lot of the contributors here now have low or zero ratings) you'd better avoid the get best and just download the work of creators you've seen here or in the player cards thread.

Something I'd really like is if users could create a 'best' list manually and submit that and have those voted on - with the 'get best' not being the highest ranked for each team, but the highest ranked collection of teams - that way you could have better consistency.

Rebel Tour Squad - West Indies

I have uploaded the West Indies Rebel squad that toured South Africa for unofficial "Test" and "ODI" series in 1982/83 and 1983/4

Though it was two separate squads, there were only a few differences in personnel between them, and only about 20 people across the two squads, so I have uploaded one team for tidiness.

They are called "West Indies Rebel XI". Colin Croft is the only player with an on-disc counterpart and he is linked. The others have nobody to link to, but are fully skilled and attributed, though some still need stats to be given.

Due to the unofficial nature of the games played, I have put this team in the "First Class/List A" Category, rather than international.

As well as the all time teams I will be doing the remaining Rebel Tour squads plus the South Africa they played, and they will all also be First Class/List A

West Indies Rebel XI now have stats, and I fixed a roster error I spotted too (keeper was David Murray, not Deryck Murray)

As part of my Rebel Tour series, I have uploaded Arosa Sri Lanka, who toured SA in 1982/83

No players have on-disc links, but they have skills and attributes. Stats will follow. (Players are just random faces due to difficulty of finding images of obscure Sri Lankan cricketers from the early 80s plus lack of time... plus, you know - who really cares if they look "accurate" since you've never heard of them anyway!)

Lol, i wonder whether anyone would even know what these teams are unless the team comes with a description with them.

@blockerdave knows... and if it isn't right, it'll drive him bonkers :yes

it's sad that I am the biggest nerd on a site for cricket nerds...

I have been wondering what to call the 1981 England Rebel XI, in cricinfo and "officially" they were the South African Breweries England XI so i don't know if to call them that, or just England Rebel XI as with the WI/Aus Teams and Eng 1990. (I haven't been able to find any info on whether these teams had other titles.)

And talking of things that aren't right, as we discussed in another thread there's no Union of South Africa flag in CA so I've had to make that team and use the dutch flag, which is closest.

Users who are viewing this thread