Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

About to go on a voting spree for all the teams here. If you guys have friends who don't visit here but uses CA, ask them too to vote up all the teams here.... :)

Alright blocker, i am done rating all yours and my teams. All of Your ones are at the top...including that weird srilankan team. God knows what era they are from. You can leave my gift by the front door.....

I will rate up the rest of your teams later. Blame blocker for having 30 teams that i had to rate....it's tiresome.

My sadness was recently brought into question, but I am now genuinely worried about Blocker. I mean, I've always wanted to play as Arosa Sri Lanka against the 1982 West Indies Rebel XI with full skills and likeness, but...*

*It's probably going to be my first game now

Thanks guys! Appreciate it.

Yeah I rated up all the teams in the OP yesterday - took as long as making a load of players :)

@ChinamanSpin - technically Arosa Sri Lanka should play the South African 1980s team - coming soon ;)

If you want suggestions for teams you could try and make West Indian 1970s to 1980s and Aussie 1990s to mid 2000s teams. It would be fun to play a series with the two greatest modern teams.

Just thought I'd say that all the creators of teams and players have done a fantastic job. I had to spend an hour creating myself with the benefit of a mirror and being there in person and it still looks nothing like me, so I can't imagine the effort that must've been put in to make/adjust, attribute and link players, as well as create and set up all the teams. It's really going to make playing the game a whole lot easier and fun(-er) for lazy sods like myself.

Last edited:
definitely, in the process of linking up my 90s team that will replace the on disc one, also pretty close to completing a few Aussie sides. First, a team based around the 2003 world cup and tests that year, followed buy a side based on the 2007 world cup and following tests. Not all my players, as there are already some cracking submissions from those teams :)

Last edited:
I had done an Aus 90s/00s team but i think it got lost when i had a corrupt save file - not sure if it was uploaded first or not (if it was it would be under username dmconnors). i want to play an "ashes" series against them with my England Worst XI since they are basically all that era too.

if mine is't there i'll use fissions - his creations are better anyway.

my main aims between now and release are to finish the All Time Sri Lanka stats, skills, attributes, add stats to Arosa Sri Lanka, complete England Rebel XI 1990, Aus Rebel XI 86-87, South Africa 80s, and All Time Associates.

if that goes well i'll try and make some of the players in my 30s/40s squads less generic.

----------

I will rate up the rest of your teams later. Blame blocker for having 30 teams that i had to rate....it's tiresome.

chandrakif has 37!

okey just done rating blockers team and israr stuff. Will have to rate munkeymomo, casper and chandrakif which should be done tomorrow.

Gotta update the pakistan team. The chin is looking odd today.....was looking fine yesterday lol.

Is snowy's username casper? Just finished voting all the teams by casper.

Last edited:
Just reuploaded the english and aussie teams with the players' nicknames. quite a few were missing and they have extended the commentary list quite a lot. 99% players seem to have commentary names.

Dear PC,

The only excuse for asking a for a team/player to be made by someone else on CA, rather than do it yourself, is if you don't have a computer.

-Thankyou, Ethybubs.

Users who are viewing this thread