Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

no worries, i was only kidding.

my Aus all time team is exactly the same as the on-disc roster, i didn't change it at all. All my rosters that have on-disc equivalents match the on-disc roster, except England where I have taken out Swann and Trott, and brought in Carberry, and someone else who I now forget. Can't believe I know have to take out KP!!

To be honest seeing as we have no idea what the lineup will be for the first test in the summer you may as well leave him in!

To be honest seeing as we have no idea what the lineup will be for the first test in the summer you may as well leave him in!

He'll be playing at lords for the MCC in July, you never know but a few injuries or poor form and he could be back in!!!

no worries, i was only kidding.

my Aus all time team is exactly the same as the on-disc roster, i didn't change it at all. All my rosters that have on-disc equivalents match the on-disc roster, except England where I have taken out Swann and Trott, and brought in Carberry, and someone else who I now forget. Can't believe I know have to take out KP!!

If anyone from India can let me know who I should swap for SRT that'd be aces.

Sorry to be a Major pain @blockerdave I have no idea what any of the on disc team line ups will be. Any chance you can potentially name that one for me?
As an Aussie I'm interested who made it & who didn't get in.

Sorry to be a Major pain @blockerdave I have no idea what any of the on disc team line ups will be. Any chance you can potentially name that one for me?
As an Aussie I'm interested who made it & who didn't get in.

Thanks
Benaud, Border, Bradman, Chappell (G), Clarke, Davidson, Gilchrist, Harvey, Hayden, Healy, Hussey, Langer, Lawry, Lee, Lillee, Lindwall, McDermott, McGrath, Miller, Morris, O'Reilly, Ponsford, Ponting, Spofforth, Thomson, Trumble, Trumper, Warne, Waugh (M), Waugh (S).

Or you could look it up in CA?

Last edited:
Thanks @ChinamanSpin - i am particularly looking forward to playing as Willie Waugh

Boo for editing! I have the original screenshot... (well obviously i don't, that'd be balls out crazy)

Last edited:
I created a couple new teams today. The Big Bash website announced the publicly-voted BBL All Stars so I created that team. And I figured they needed a team to play against so made the BBL Challengers. The squad is completely opinionated but it is meant to be the next best performers this tournament. Squads look like:

BBL All Stars (publicly voted):

1. Aaron Finch (c)
2. Luke Wright
3. Simon Katich
4. Mike Hussey
5. Chris Lynn
6. Glenn Maxwell
7. Ben Dunk (wk)
8. Brett Lee
9. Yasir Arafat
10. Brad Hogg
11. Jackson Bird
And to get a batting line-up I added in
12. Nathan Coulter-Nile

And now the BBL Challengers:

1. Craig Simmons
2. Michael Klinger
3. Cameron White (c)
4. Brad Hodge
5. Dan Christian
6. Moises Henriques
7. Matthew Wade (wk)
8. John Hastings
9. Daniel Vettori
10. Cameron Gannon
11. Jason Behrendorff

12. Josh Hazlewood

I created a couple new teams today. The Big Bash website announced the publicly-voted BBL All Stars so I created that team. And I figured they needed a team to play against so made the BBL Challengers. The squad is completely opinionated but it is meant to be the next best performers this tournament. Squads look like:

BBL All Stars (publicly voted):

1. Aaron Finch (c)
2. Luke Wright
3. Simon Katich
4. Mike Hussey
5. Chris Lynn
6. Glenn Maxwell
7. Ben Dunk (wk)
8. Brett Lee
9. Yasir Arafat
10. Brad Hogg
11. Jackson Bird
And to get a batting line-up I added in
12. Nathan Coulter-Nile

And now the BBL Challengers:

1. Craig Simmons
2. Michael Klinger
3. Cameron White (c)
4. Brad Hodge
5. Dan Christian
6. Moises Henriques
7. Matthew Wade (wk)
8. John Hastings
9. Daniel Vettori
10. Cameron Gannon
11. Jason Behrendorff

12. Josh Hazlewood

What about George Bailey?

if it's BBL i guess I he hardly played there this season as he was with Aus?

Fair point block but he'd surely get into the challengers team!!

The challengers team is just about perfect if based on BBL 03 only. Bailey didn't do enough to make it.

Yeah I decided that Bailey hadn't done enough in the competition to warrant selection. Although they are named the Challengers it is just basically the next best on form throughout BBL03

Benaud, Border, Bradman, Chappell (G), Clarke, Davidson, Gilchrist, Harvey, Hayden, Healy, Hussey, Langer, Lawry, Lee, Lillee, Lindwall, McDermott, McGrath, Miller, Morris, O'Reilly, Ponsford, Ponting, Spofforth, Thomson, Trumble, Trumper, Warne, Waugh (M), Waugh (S).

Or you could look it up in CA?

Thanks @ChinamanSpin. Unfortunately I cannot as I have Mac, Alas I have been living off others excitement for the last six months. But Wow so hard to pick a team. If it was a SCG Dustbowl Bowling attack would be:Lillie,Mcgrath,Warne,O'Reilly,Benaud. One thing I found interesting, no room for Grimmit? :yes

Users who are viewing this thread