Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

What are your thoughts on Ish Sodhi ? Do you consider him to be a 'Special Talent' for New Zealand in the years to come.

He's too young to debut as a leg spinner, Australia have made the same mistake with Muirhead. Leg spinners need extra time to learn the art and gain the required accuracy to be a great leg spinner. (regardless of how much they turn the ball) I wouldn't consider selecting a leg spinner in a test side before 25, unless they were something very special i.e. Warne.

The little I've seen of Sodhi he impressed me, got plenty of drift and could turn it a bit too iirc. However his stats are far from impressive in even first class cricket. Is this a case of an unlucky bowler or does he have rather large flaws that make him easy to face? I haven't seen enough of him to get a read on that.

The little I've seen of Sodhi he impressed me, got plenty of drift and could turn it a bit too iirc. However his stats are far from impressive in even first class cricket. Is this a case of an unlucky bowler or does he have rather large flaws that make him easy to face? I haven't seen enough of him to get a read on that.

As a Leggie myself the "four" balls are quite hard too keep under 2 an over, Once he manages this he'll be right. Look at DV, he was young and persisted with. He is brilliant. In other news things have got desperate I have dusted off the Ps2 & Cricket 07 in the wait for DBC - Come on march!!:yes

Hey guys,
I updated my IPL teams according to the results of last week's auction. The rosters are full, and naturally all the players have stats and skills. The teams are available on the server under the username chandrakif. For the line-ups, I went following an article on cricinfo that was making a few predictions.
That's it! :)

Rosters are full as in they have all players listed here? Or have you added extra players so they have 30 each?

Hey guys,
I updated my IPL teams according to the results of last week's auction. The rosters are full, and naturally all the players have stats and skills. The teams are available on the server under the username chandrakif. For the line-ups, I went following an article on cricinfo that was making a few predictions.
That's it! :)

Great job. Would certainly download the teams and give some feedback. :thumbs

I meant, fully up to date and corresponding to the squads that were bought at the auction, between 20 and 25 players per team I believe.

I meant, fully up to date and corresponding to the squads that were bought at the auction, between 20 and 25 players per team I believe.

Hi Chandrakif

Firstly have to say that you have done a fantastic job along with other members here. Thank you guys for that.

Just FYI, in your Pune Team Yuvraj Singh is still featuring whereas you have him in RCB as well which is his new team.

Well Pune Warriors don't exist anymore anyway...
If you look carefully you'll see the team name on the server is Pune Warriors '13, and Yuvraj, along with many others, was part of that team. I was planning to leave the 2013 IPL teams online, but I don't really see the point of it now.

How about the South African Domestic teams?

i am trying to go on a bit of a push between now and release to finish the south african rebel tour teams (need to do eng 1990, aus 86-88, and south africa)... but, obviously recent creations by kasabian, snowy and some others deserve a place in the squads i built, so i will try and do that

Does my Jack Hobbs fit into any of those sides?

The Northern Districts Knights have been uploaded (under the name Northern Knights). The NZ domestic side has a full roster with all the stats/skills/attributes etc.

@blockerdave, would you mind just updating the opening post with this?

Users who are viewing this thread