Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

1st time going through the teams/players on academy. WOW! You guys are amazing at this even all the stats for each player to. The likeness is incredible for most of them, even some of the umpires too! I'm useless at creating likeness's in players. Wouldn't know where to begin! Going through all the players and teams has got me very excited... ;) for the release. Now giving it a go myself creating the team i play for in the english summer :)

^^ I have to agree

Finally installed the v99.94. Just the sheer number of players created in there is incredible. Thanks to all the folks who contributed

I also noticed the calendar has the updated FTP. Thats pretty fkin awesome

Quick question,

I'll be buying the game on PS3 - is there any point my downloading your creations to the CA beta on my computer now or do I just wait until I get the PS3 version and do it then.

I suppose my question is will my updating/saving over the CA rosters carry over to my PS3 version somehow - because if so I may as well start getting squads, match/tournament types ready so I can dive straight in when I get the game but if not I'd just be wasting my time?

Quick question,

I'll be buying the game on PS3 - is there any point my downloading your creations to the CA beta on my computer now or do I just wait until I get the PS3 version and do it then.

I suppose my question is will my updating/saving over the CA rosters carry over to my PS3 version somehow - because if so I may as well start getting squads, match/tournament types ready so I can dive straight in when I get the game but if not I'd just be wasting my time?

What you can do now is download and mix match all the players and teams right now if you want to go through the trouble of finding the best version of the players. Then reupload your custom teams. And when you get the ps3, just download the teams you have uploaded.

What you can do now is download and mix match all the players and teams right now if you want to go through the trouble of finding the best version of the players. Then reupload your custom teams. And when you get the ps3, just download the teams you have uploaded.

My plan is to ask you which teams to get from CA (i.e. which team from which user) and download them on ps3 :yes

@isrararrafi, @blockerdave, @SnowyCasanova

Folks, need your help with the following queries as I want to make sure I have all the teams lined up by the time I get the game...

1. Blocker has listed the national teams along with various users who created those teams in the OP. In some cases there are three users who have created the same team. Which are the best users to download from for each individual team? Would appreciate it if you can let me know one user per team.

2. How do I get the teams mentioned in point 1 to replace the default teams as the 'Get Best Teams' option will get the highest rated teams and not necessarly the teams you recommend? Basic steps to do so or pointing to the appropriate post would be appreciated coz I have used CA Beta only for playing nets so far.

3. I Want to create an 'All Time' squad consisting of 25-26 players and pick 'AT Test XI' and 'AT ODI XI' teams from the said squad. Is it possible to do so or will I need to create two separate teams for 'Test XI' and 'ODI XI' instead of just one 'All Time' squad?

Thanks!

@isrararrafi, @blockerdave, @SnowyCasanova

Folks, need your help with the following queries as I want to make sure I have all the teams lined up by the time I get the game...

1. Blocker has listed the national teams along with various users who created those teams in the OP. In some cases there are three users who have created the same team. Which are the best users to download from for each individual team? Would appreciate it if you can let me know one user per team.

2. How do I get the teams mentioned in point 1 to replace the default teams as the 'Get Best Teams' option will get the highest rated teams and not necessarly the teams you recommend? Basic steps to do so or pointing to the appropriate post would be appreciated coz I have used CA Beta only for playing nets so far.

3. I Want to create an 'All Time' squad consisting of 25-26 players and pick 'AT Test XI' and 'AT ODI XI' teams from the said squad. Is it possible to do so or will I need to create two separate teams for 'Test XI' and 'ODI XI' instead of just one 'All Time' squad?

Thanks!

1)Fence sitting, but it's all subjective. I think all of the guys listed here have done some great work, and i don't think you'll be disappointed whoever's you download. you'll find in some cases we've used the same players... do you have CA yet? especially as there's only 2 or 3 users for some of the teams, take a look and see which you prefer. you might find you like certain players more from one user, others from another user, so you can always customise and create your own.
2)Get best will get the highest rated, i'm not sure there's a way to "get best" for only some, and specify a user's team for others. in that case your best bet would be to get best first, then download the specific teams you want after and it'll overwrite.
3)yes that's perfectly possible, you can create multiple batting lineups in CA and set one as the default test line up, one as the default odi line up (and t20, or you can create a separate line up for t20)

4)my other piece of advice would be to check the teams you're likely to use most often, (or the players you're most likely to recognise) and if you don't like a player the team you've downloaded, check for an alternative on the system and just download that player. that's worth doing semi-regularly going forward as i am sure once the game is out you will find new (better?) creations being put up

Last edited:
I have CA but used it only to play the nets. never bothered with player and team creation as I thought will do so nearer to the release date. I guess now is the right time to do so coz in the next couple of weeks I would rather play the game than focus on getting the teams and players right.

What blocker said. To be honest it is not a lot of work to go through the individual teams quickly and figure out which ones you prefer overall and download just those. Once that step is done, you should go over your "favorite/important" players and look for the best version for those players available and download those. At most it will take you an hour.

What blocker said. To be honest it is not a lot of work to go through the individual teams quickly and figure out which ones you prefer overall and download just those. Once that step is done, you should go over your "favorite/important" players and look for the best version for those players available and download those. At most it will take you an hour.

In that case let me ask a different question to you, snowy (@SnowyCasanova) and blocker (@blockerdave)...

Do you think it makes sense to do it now using CA Beta or should I do it once I get my PS3 copy? Do you guys see any advantage in doing it right now as opposed to doing it straight away on PS3?

Users who are viewing this thread