Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

In that case let me ask a different question to you, snowy (@SnowyCasanova) and blocker (@blockerdave)...

Do you think it makes sense to do it now using CA Beta or should I do it once I get my PS3 copy? Do you guys see any advantage in doing it right now as opposed to doing it straight away on PS3?

If you plan to mix and match players from different creators in the same team, you should do it now. Because it will take time to find best individual players. Once you have done it, upload the custom team yourself. Once you get the game on ps3 you just download the team you uploaded that has all the "best" players created by different people.

Of you do not plan to do that, then wait for the game to get to your hand.

If you plan to mix and match players from different creators in the same team, you should do it now. Because it will take time to find best individual players. Once you have done it, upload the custom team yourself. Once you get the game on ps3 you just download the team you uploaded that has all the "best" players created by different people.

Of you do not plan to do that, then wait for the game to get to your hand.

Thanks! So I will create my 'All Time XI' team now as I will need to get players from all over but for national teams and FC teams I would go with one user's team so that can wait till I get my hands on the game.

Thanks! So I will create my 'All Time XI' team now as I will need to get players from all over but for national teams and FC teams I would go with one user's team so that can wait till I get my hands on the game.

Yup. Sounds about right.

In that case let me ask a different question to you, snowy (@SnowyCasanova) and blocker (@blockerdave)...

Do you think it makes sense to do it now using CA Beta or should I do it once I get my PS3 copy? Do you guys see any advantage in doing it right now as opposed to doing it straight away on PS3?

do it now, upload them under your own name, then when you have the game you just download your teams... i'd do this just for internationals as they will likely have more players you'd recognise...

when you get the game, use the creators mentioned in the OP to download other teams, then finally download your "custom" internationals you've previously prepared and let them overwrite.

then you'll have a roster you'll be very happy with within minutes of having the game

----------

or yeah, what israr said

do it now, upload them under your own name, then when you have the game you just download your teams... i'd do this just for internationals as they will likely have more players you'd recognise...

when you get the game, use the creators mentioned in the OP to download other teams, then finally download your "custom" internationals you've previously prepared and let them overwrite.

then you'll have a roster you'll be very happy with within minutes of having the game

----------

or yeah, what israr said

Yup. Sounds about right.

one final question for you guys...

Do I use the 'Get Best Teams' option to get the best teams and then replace them with the teams I want, or I straight away search for the teams I want and skip the 'Get Best Teams' option altogether?

Well, if you do not want to go through ALL the international and club teams, use get best. After that, go through individual teams and replace the teams that are important to you with a version you like.

Late to the party...I agree with everything that has been said by Issy and Blocker.

I'd be getting everything sorted and uploaded before getting the game - just means you can download and start playing straight away.

Great list in OP can we please add Pakistani domestic teams. I found them all once but now they seems to be gone.

Great list in OP can we please add Pakistani domestic teams. I found them all once but now they seems to be gone.

Well who made them? The point of the list is to include the CA username so they can be found easily

i'll only add them to the OP if they're confirmed as complete and all possible players linked... i appreciate lots of them won't be linked, but every player that can be should be.

i'll only add them to the OP if they're confirmed as complete and all possible players linked... i appreciate lots of them won't be linked, but every player that can be should be.

Yup, they should be completed in all respect else folks like me would run around as headless chicken trying to get the teams right.

Hopefully the following teams would be added to the OP in the future...

1. Bradman's Invincibles
2. WI of 80s
3. SA of 70s
4. Waugh's early 2000s Aussies

By the way how do you add Bradman to a team? Since he's licensed wouldn't adding him to custom created teams be prohibited?

I think I have to find and link the players that can be linked.

Here's what I've been working on in the academy for the past few months. Nearing completion :)

5M9ymZa.png

Here's what I've been working on in the academy for the past few months. Nearing completion :)

5M9ymZa.png

Nice. Hope to be able to do the same for the Dutch competition too. But it it is a lot of hard work if you don't want to end up with very random generic players.

Nice. Hope to be able to do the same for the Dutch competition too. But it it is a lot of hard work if you don't want to end up with very random generic players.

Surprisingly I've managed to find most of the players through Facebook so I've had accurate images to work with :) From memory I think there's only 2 or 3 players in which I've had to guess what their appearance would be.

Users who are viewing this thread