Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Thought someone created them already. Probably markkkk? Might be wrong though

yeah maybe... i am sure someone created them but i don't have them in the OP and I checked my inbox too and no pm about them either...

so, paging @Markkkkk did you make the SA domestic teams? If so can you please pm me the details (including your CA username) and confirming that they are fully linked/skilled/attributed?

Folks, any idea how to add Bradman to various teams since he's a licensed player?

Folks, any idea how to add Bradman to various teams since he's a licensed player?

i did it in the past and didn't have a problem, just in the player roster there's a button to "add to team" and do it that way.

if that's no longer there, then i guess they have changed it in more recent CA versions, and the best bet would be to edit an existing team he's in, removing the on-disc team link so you don't mess it up, rename it to what you want, and change the names/roster/uniforms as appropriate...

The original creator is: webb07,,,I have uploaded/submitted them 2 days ago with edited kits, some players seem to have been replaced by "Get Best",,,search for: Gentors

The original creator is: webb07,,,I have uploaded/submitted them 2 days ago with edited kits, some players seem to have been replaced by "Get Best",,,search for: Gentors

thanks i will check it out.

------

just editing OP now as i have finished the England 1989/90 Rebel Tour squad.

I created a couple new teams today. The Big Bash website announced the publicly-voted BBL All Stars so I created that team. And I figured they needed a team to play against so made the BBL Challengers. The squad is completely opinionated but it is meant to be the next best performers this tournament. Squads look like:

BBL All Stars (publicly voted):

1. Aaron Finch (c)
2. Luke Wright
3. Simon Katich
4. Mike Hussey
5. Chris Lynn
6. Glenn Maxwell
7. Ben Dunk (wk)
8. Brett Lee
9. Yasir Arafat
10. Brad Hogg
11. Jackson Bird
And to get a batting line-up I added in
12. Nathan Coulter-Nile

And now the BBL Challengers:

1. Craig Simmons
2. Michael Klinger
3. Cameron White (c)
4. Brad Hodge
5. Dan Christian
6. Moises Henriques
7. Matthew Wade (wk)
8. John Hastings
9. Daniel Vettori
10. Cameron Gannon
11. Jason Behrendorff

12. Josh Hazlewood

Just out of interest, here are the Cricket Australia Shield, Ryobi Cup, and BBL Teams of the Year. I'll be making these teams for sure

I have uploaded South Africa and the frenchise teams,,,under username: Gentors

Check them out and rate them...

Thanks

Can anyone create a 12th Man XI consisting of players who spend most of the time on the benches. :p
I bet we would come up with a pretty strong squad of benchwarmers :spy

Can anyone create a 12th Man XI consisting of players who spend most of the time on the benches. :p
I bet we would come up with a pretty strong squad of benchwarmers :spy

And the 12th man will be the strongest benchwarmer :)

I have also uploaded the latest SA domestic teams. They all are pretty much up to date including linking and skilled. They are as follows:

Chevrolet knights
Chevrolet warriors
Nashua cape cobras
Sunfoil dolphins
Highveld lions and unlimited titans

My username is llewelynf

I have uploaded many other teams too. Using pretty much the best of everyone's best players including edited and created versions of my own

Users who are viewing this thread