Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

@NoLeName,,,honestly I have never touched on that myself, I tweeked the looks and kits, I did check on some of stats and attributes and was happy the way they are

I'm logging into CA now, I'll go through them again

Thanks, and also credit must go to original creators

I have also uploaded the latest SA domestic teams. They all are pretty much up to date including linking and skilled. They are as follows:

Chevrolet knights
Chevrolet warriors
Nashua cape cobras
Sunfoil dolphins
Highveld lions and unlimited titans

My username is llewelynf

I have uploaded many other teams too. Using pretty much the best of everyone's best players including edited and created versions of my own

are these SA domestic? @Gentoras are these the teams you've done too? i.e. should i add these to the OP with both of you listed as available creators?

are any unlinked players statted?

@blockerdave, please use @Llewelynf's teams, I have have taken down mine(only franchise) after checking againts his, they are good,,,skilled and attributed

My S.A team is still there though,,,looking all superb

Last edited:
And for those linkers...

hdnvdOK.jpg

This feature is being turned off and on sporadically (I don't think any new players have actually been added). Just something to keep your eye on.

Will be interesting to see how that is implemented factoring in the fact that the teams have been edited. I wonder how they will go about adding players into the squads, considering that the max squad size is 30.

It might just add them as Free Agents without a team assigned? Then it would just take some keen eyes to find them

I know I've harped on about it, but Brad Hogg and Brad Hodge should have links considering they've been in the BBL for the last 3 years

It might just add them as Free Agents without a team assigned? Then it would just take some keen eyes to find them

I know I've harped on about it, but Brad Hogg and Brad Hodge should have links considering they've been in the BBL for the last 3 years

when i was doing it there was no Collingwood (captained durham last year) or Eddie Paynter (England 1930s scored a century in one of the bodyline tests) and yeah i spotted no hodge or hogg, forget which (i know both are missing i mean i spotted only one)

have added snowy (casper on server) to list of Australia creators in the OP.

@Gentoras - you have an SA for me to add, yeah?

Hopefully they can lift the 30 per squad limit. That will make things simpler.

Hopefully they can lift the 30 per squad limit. That will make things simpler.

They need to have some sort of limit in place to plan for updates, support, upgrade, online team sharing etc.

No matter what squad size Big Ant decides you will have a scenario where a player or two can't be fitted in, and I'm more than happy with a squad size of 30.

added Gentoras - gentors on the server - to creators for South Africa

-----

Edit - can any SA fan suggest who should be coming in for Smith/Kallis in my SA roster?

Its amazing how many players have retired or dropped out of the rosters in the last year, @block have you added smith and kallis to an all time South Africa now?

Kallis should be still there. He is still playing odis for saf.

For smith, beuran hendricks seem to be the guy who will become more regular for now. Made him a few days ago.

added Gentoras - gentors on the server - to creators for South Africa

-----

Edit - can any SA fan suggest who should be coming in for Smith/Kallis in my SA roster?

I have already replaced Smith with Elgar on the line up and moved Faf to number 4, thus creating an opening for either Mclaren or Parnell in place of Kallis

Edit: oh no I'm lying, I have put de Kock at number 6

Last edited:
Its amazing how many players have retired or dropped out of the rosters in the last year, @block have you added smith and kallis to an all time South Africa now?

they were already in the all time SA, but i was just wanting the "current" squad to be more reflective of reality.

looking to get everything in place for the 4th!

Users who are viewing this thread