Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

uploaded a fully linked, attributed and skilled All Time Pakistan. This is all the on-disc All Time Teams completed, but intending to do the ones that aren't on-disc as well as mentioned in the other thread.

Batting 4 stars, Bowling 3 stars (seems a bit light with Imran, Wasim, Waqar and Qadir in the starting lineup so may need to revisit).

I am really confused now about which teams to download, need some kind of list really there is so much going on and not everyone is understanding.

Dont kill me thats my feeling.

I am really confused now about which teams to download, need some kind of list really there is so much going on and not everyone is understanding.

Dont kill me thats my feeling.

i'll try and clean up the OP before release with a more detailed breakdown of different teams by different creators... probably should have been doing it as I went along.

don't know if you have CA or not but it's a good idea to spend some time looking around there at the different creations.

i'd personally suggest my/israr's current international teams, munkeymomo's county teams, snowy's aus domestic teams, and chandrakif's IPL teams (and my all time teams as not sure who else has done those)

----------

on another note, it has come to my attention that a certain series has been played, the results of which might call into question some of the ratings/rankings i've given.

i did go by career records which should help avoid the vagaries of form in a given moment and should give a more accurate reflection, that being said the emphatic nature of the result does mean it is only fair to revisit the ratings and make some adjustments...

therefore, India are now 1 star ;)

i'll try and clean up the OP before release with a more detailed breakdown of different teams by different creators... probably should have been doing it as I went along.

don't know if you have CA or not but it's a good idea to spend some time looking around there at the different creations.

i'd personally suggest my/israr's current international teams, munkeymomo's county teams, snowy's aus domestic teams, and chandrakif's IPL teams (and my all time teams as not sure who else has done those)

This is great info.

So I will update my CA as per this recommendation and try to create screenshots like done by a guy for BD.

But so much effort is put into this and it will be great if it gets clear somehow. I think it will be difficult for BA to some how process this info so we have to do it on our own for proper play.

Lets say need to define a system under the main system, as rating in CA can be done by anyone and not only by members of PC. It is hard for me to believe that update to best possible will always work 100% correct.

----------

on another note, it has come to my attention that a certain series has been played, the results of which might call into question some of the ratings/rankings i've given.

i did go by career records which should help avoid the vagaries of form in a given moment and should give a more accurate reflection, that being said the emphatic nature of the result does mean it is only fair to revisit the ratings and make some adjustments...

Hahaha, i was thinking the same thing. I probably have rated certain teams a bit higher/lower :P

About updating the opening post with all the teams, just ask the team creators and player creators to send you the list of teams and players they have created.
That way it is much less work on you to compile the info.

[/COLOR]on another note, it has come to my attention that a certain series has been played, the results of which might call into question some of the ratings/rankings i've given.

And going by the 5-0 drubbing England received in the Ashes, I am sure you changed them to 1 star as well ;)

Uploaded an All Time Best Zimbabwe. Those players that do have on-disc links are linked, those that don't have stats added. All have attributes and skills.

There's only a 15 man roster and I will add to them when I get time but for now there's other teams I want to concentrate on.

2.5 stars for each

----------

Hahaha, i was thinking the same thing. I probably have rated certain teams a bit higher/lower :P

About updating the opening post with all the teams, just ask the team creators and player creators to send you the list of teams and players they have created.
That way it is much less work on you to compile the info.

yeah that's a great idea, so please @isrararrafi @SnowyCasanova @chandrakif @Munkeymomo and anyone else who has done complete linked/skilled/attributed teams, please drop me a PM of what you've done

Are you attributing the all time players on the same level as current players, or are you being harsher so that most the all time teams won't be 4.5-5 stars and will be on similar skill and attribute levels to the current teams?

Are you attributing the all time players on the same level as current players, or are you being harsher so that most the all time teams won't be 4.5-5 stars and will be on similar skill and attribute levels to the current teams?

i've tried to do each player individually based on what they are/were in the time they were playing. guys like Graeme Pollock, Waqar Younis, Andy Flower, Malcolm Marshall etc. are "5" helmets every day of the week. When you've got a team full of players of that calibre it should be a good team!

that being said they are mostly around the 3.5-4 stars.

All teams listed in op

Have added all the teams I am aware of by PC users in CA that are complete, linked, skilled etc.

If you are a creator and have a team, PM me and i'll add it. it's fine if you have done a team that is already up there, as it gives people a choice :)

I have finished Australia, Bangladesh, England, india, Pakistan and South Africa.

Seeing the OP and i have just one thing to say to the peeps here, superb work guys.

Users who are viewing this thread