Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

I've uploaded my own version of the England side if anyone is interested in getting an alternative version (username Casper) - 30 players (Anderson, Bairstow, Ballance, Bell, Bopara, Bresnan, Briggs, Broad, Buttler, Carberry, Cook, Dernbach, Finn, Hales, Lumb, Morgan, Onions, Panesar, Pietersen, Prior, Rankin, Root, Stokes, Swann, Taylor, Tredwell, Tremlett, Trott, Woakes, Wright)

the value of CA is really about to come into its own, as half the England team are surely playing their last series. can see a very different team going to the Windies!

I'm sure that half of the people going on that tour wouldn't have been in AC13. Did they even have Chris Jordan and others used in September?

I think the brilliance of Cricket Academy can't be overstated though. Real players without a license. Hopefully everyone will give 5 starts to Blocker's, Snowy's and monkeymono's team after the reset so that "get best" will work.

And Israr and ravjsm too

I think it would be really good if we could get behind the creations on here a bit more.

Last edited:
As you've linked and skilled players for these teams, who are the main creators? I'm always very impressed that a Northants reserve player looks so lifelike.

All the people listed have basically done it all (creation, linking and skilling)

Munkeymomo -English County sides
Israr - International Sides
ravjsm - A good mix of international players - very good at the faces he does
Myself (Casper on server) - Australian State and Big Bash sides (Ruck from the Big Ant forum has also done these - comes down to personal preference)
Blocker (dmconnors on server I think) - Historical teams

I hope that people who play with the fully linked up and skilled teams realise the effort that had been put in to make them.

Blocker also does international teams.

I hope that people who play with the fully linked up and skilled teams realise the effort that had been put in to make them.

No they wont. :p they will think these players were created by magic. I am serious...

I should say, i only did 6 international teams. One of them (bangladesh) isn't even finished yet. Compared to me others did 20-30 teams each.:eek: can't beat that.

Last edited:

A lot of my teams aren't my created players, i've just been boring and anal enough to go through every player deciding who has done the best of each player, and collating them into a single team, then linking and skilling. I've only really created players where someone either wasn't done - e.g. Elliot in NZ - or I didn't like any of the existing creations enough - e.g. Anderson in England. Due to a previous CA issue, i have credit for more players than i actually made. Most of my international teams are a mix of israr, ravjsm and superfreddie creations.

I haven't done much messing around with players for a while, since finishing my Barbarians team. i need to do a few more of the historic teams.

I hadn't downloaded the Academy until the latest version with the nets - this feature for editing and downloading teams is great! Thanks to everyone who has contributed their time and effort in editing all the players!

Hopefully there's no consequences for Big Ant in allowing you to download "official" teams from within the game so easily.

Quick question, does anyone know if this stuff is cross platform? I'll probably get the game on 360 so I'm just hoping the content that's been made so far will be accessible there.

All the people listed have basically done it all (creation, linking and skilling)

Munkeymomo -English County sides
Israr - International Sides
ravjsm - A good mix of international players - very good at the faces he does
Myself (Casper on server) - Australian State and Big Bash sides (Ruck from the Big Ant forum has also done these - comes down to personal preference)
Blocker (dmconnors on server I think) - Historical teams

To add to that,

Chandrakif for - IPL

Dmconnors for - Internarional Teams

Chevo - Historic and other Associates international teams.

Quick question, does anyone know if this stuff is cross platform? I'll probably get the game on 360 so I'm just hoping the content that's been made so far will be accessible there.

Yes :)

Okay I think these will fit here move them if they're wrong:
1. Has anyone made South African Domestic teams?
2. Will anyone be able to edit the main roster?
2.1 If its possible will anyone just edit the names and post it on PC.net so you can use Big Ant's roster with real names?

Is there much info online about the SAF teams? (e.g. Roster lists, jersey numbers, photos etc.)

Using Big Ant's roster with real names won't necessarily be the best thing to do. I noticed a fair few player ratings/roles weren't the most representative of reality.

Really just better off downloading the teams from the Academy.

Users who are viewing this thread