Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

@blockerdave @HBK619 @SnowyCasanova I don't know if you can help me but I have uploaded several teams, mainly with made up names or people I have played with as well as my own all time best squads, the problem is I've had to rename some of my all time teams as theyve been censored (My Gen Legends) was one that I really don't understand why it's offensive, as well as some made up players (of whom some I can understand the censoring) anyway I digress. My question is once we get the game and download said teams will the censor be removed or will I have to re enter the names. Most of the teams I have made are just funny peoples names and the problem is I can't remember half of them as I didn't write them down.
Can you please tell me what your username on the Academy is and I'll look into why they're being censored and look to restore the players and/or teams names.

Can you please tell me what your username on the Academy is and I'll look into why they're being censored and look to restore the players and/or teams names.

Hey HBK, can you let us know what would be the default difficulty level of Head-To-Head matches for DBC 14 online gameplay?

Hey HBK, can you let us know what would be the default difficulty level of Head-To-Head matches for DBC 14 online gameplay?

Superhuman, just for fun :p

On the Chunning Tatum(Chunnster) thing, I peordered my game from Mighty Ape NZ and the top like 3 comments were from him basically just making love to himself publically. Just seems like a complete gentleman sausage

Superhuman, just for fun :p

On the Chunning Tatum(Chunnster) thing, I peordered my game from Mighty Ape NZ and the top like 3 comments were from him basically just making love to himself publically. Just seems like a complete gentleman sausage

As long as he's raising awareness about the game, it's all good. But yeah the guy does come across as a tool.

It's a custom made difficulty specifically for online.

It's a custom made difficulty specifically for online.

Is it closer to "Legend" or the default, which I believe is "Pro". Want to know so that I could practice accordingly before playing online :D

Is it closer to "Legend" or the default, which I believe is "Pro". Want to know so that I could practice accordingly before playing online :D
It's somewhere between Veteran and Legend.

It's somewhere between Veteran and Legend.

Thanks HBK! And I'm hoping you can't change the difficulty level of online games, and if you do they wouldn't count as Head-To-Head matches.

ajh1977. I can understand why some have been, but I wonder if the censor will lift when I get the game? Most are names from the 12th man tapes or funny names I'd heard or seen on Internet.

While you are at it...quinton de kock gets censored. For obvious reasons....

----------

I would assume Head to head games should only have the option for assisted footwork though, right? When you say it is between legends and veteran, which aspect are you referring to? Shot selection/timing and bowling difficulty?

I would assume Head to head games should only have the option for assisted footwork though, right? When you say it is between legends and veteran, which aspect are you referring to? Shot selection/timing and bowling difficulty?

I guess everything. It would be akin to playing the game between Legend and Veteran with no assisted footwork. On Madden you get to play at "All Pro" level online and I guess it's a similar kind of level on DBC 14 too.

While you are at it...quinton de kock gets censored. For obvious reasons....
That name should be fine now, we ran the censor check again yesterday so it's reverted some names that were previously being censored.

If you search now, it should be uncensored.
It's too much to go in depth about and explain, but the systems for batting and bowling work the same way they do from Veteran difficulty up in online.

There is problem on sharing server and players are being replaced by other player with similar first word of initial name and similar last name alongwith similar age regardless of distinguish nationality of the players. I asked this question many times in past and never got an answer so now the game is releasing so is there any fix for it ?? best wishes

i have now added the South Africa XI for the rebel tours to the server and OP. there are a few more players i wish to add to the squad but it's more or less complete. it will be completed over the weekend.

note that the tours were played over almost 10 years, so i won't be able to add every player that represented South Africa in the matches but i have gone for those who played most or were high profile.

they are not an "international" side but first class, to represent the unofficial nature of the games played. as it would be odd to use the modern south africa flag, i have used the goat symbol as it was the closest to a springbok, as that team were called (proteas dates from 91)

all rebel tour teams now completed.

Users who are viewing this thread