Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

I've uploaded a bit of a random team - the Sheffield Shield XI from this season as chosen by Cricket Australia. It just takes creations from my State teams and puts them together (linked and skilled). Only 12 players but it is still usable.

Will also upload the Ryobi Cup XI later today.

Alright, this weekend I'm gonna link up and make some 00s Australia squads should I wait for attributes or add them myself?

Ok so I have just uploaded the Antigua Hawksbills (fully skilled, attributed, statted etc.) meaning that all six Caribbean Premier League teams have been uploaded.

@blockerdave mind updating the OP?

Ok so I have just uploaded the Antigua Hawksbills (fully skilled, attributed, statted etc.) meaning that all six Caribbean Premier League teams have been uploaded.

@blockerdave mind updating the OP?

awesome!, yes, that's done now!

----------

Alright, this weekend I'm gonna link up and make some 00s Australia squads should I wait for attributes or add them myself?

do the attributes yourself, and skills.

----------

I've uploaded a bit of a random team - the Sheffield Shield XI from this season as chosen by Cricket Australia. It just takes creations from my State teams and puts them together (linked and skilled). Only 12 players but it is still usable.

Will also upload the Ryobi Cup XI later today.

added to OP, let me know when the Ryobi one was up - i have created a category of "representative squads" under Aus domestic

up where?

In his grave as a cricketer ghost will haunt all who will play DBC before 11th in UK.

----------

BTW I will do Pakistan domestic teams this weekend any tips or guide to do proper re-linking ??

P.S. Dont kill me if there is a thread for this or already posted just guide me nicely.

In his grave as a cricketer ghost will haunt all who will play DBC before 11th in UK.

----------

BTW I will do Pakistan domestic teams this weekend any tips or guide to do proper re-linking ??

P.S. Dont kill me if there is a thread for this or already posted just guide me nicely.

just make sure you don't have stats checked when doing player linking...

otherwise it's very straightforward, if the created player has an on-disc player, link him to that.

if he doesn't, you can't do the linking as there's nothing to link to.

you're better to add skills and attributes yourself.

There wouldn't be many domestic Pakistani players on the disc to link anyway...

Just a by the way, considering the 2014 CPL draft is this coming Thursday/Friday (depending on where you live), I'll probably update the squads in that next week, as long as I have some spare time from actually playing the damn thing :p

Users who are viewing this thread