Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

He's only just linked them, right? Might have changed now!

From what I've seen before none of his teams would be rated high enough. All the teams listed have five star ratings IIRC

We have definitely taken note of his special work...

If there was ever a guy worthy of being banned from the CA Sever, it's that muppet...

Biggs not sure if a ban is the right word but maybe Bigant could delete someones work if enough people complain. Maybe 3 strikes and your out.

munkeymomo stuff is good but why has he decided to give everyone glasses, surely not everyone in the english domestic teams wear glasses!!

If there was ever a guy worthy of being banned from the CA Sever, it's that muppet...

These sort of guys are extremely useful for spreading word about DBC and CA player editor. Can you imagine the no. of websites he would have spammed about his player creations?

Not necessarily just re-uploading. I've taken what i consider to be my favourite teams/players and edited them according to my liking and then uploaded them.

Not necessarily just re-uploading. I've taken what i consider to be my favourite teams/players and edited them according to my liking and then uploaded them.

Was just wondering who you were as many of your players seem created by me but says your name. Guess you also had the bug blocker had with his uploads.

Last edited:

Oh not saying there is anything sinister in what you're doing.

munkeymomo stuff is good but why has he decided to give everyone glasses, surely not everyone in the english domestic teams wear glasses!!

I'm expecting a sunny year in the UK. Wanted my guys prepared.

amended the roster and made a few creation changes (swapping out for better versions of the same player) for my england (current generation) which has been sadly rated down to zero... i am now off to contact B Watson

As suggested some pages back by someone, we could have BigAnt review our top rated teams and give best ones a tag as "PlanetCricket Recommended". That way there would be no licencing issue and people would notice the new tag next to these teams.

Users who are viewing this thread