Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Blocker and I would have no way to answer that. Best left for HBK or Ross

Seems to block names that aren't at all offensive, yet MINGE is an available surname in the game. lol.

Seems to block names that aren't at all offensive, yet MINGE is an available surname in the game. lol.

Ya I had a little chuckle at that!!! I had to change Kandy kings knights because it censored that, I think due to KKK maybe, one of the names it hasn't censored is Sweti K**ti and its allowed Doug Mckokkin!! I don't know how it works!!!

The groundsman at lords' name is mick hunt!!

Very nice Carl Sandri ;)

Haha, yeah when I saw him on there I straight away went to see if you had made him. It's all about time saving! I had my Gareth Berg from Middlesex! 2 done right off.

Italy is compatible with snowy's BBL teams everyone, this should be big news.

Uploaded a bunch of associate and county teams with rejigged batting lineups, specifically Unicorns which it doesn't appear anyone has done. Kudos to Ruck and Munkeymomo for the original creations. Some serious work put in there!

Username Karolkarol

could you pm me (or post here) which specific teams you've done?

will add Unicorns to the OP

Have added Karolkarol as additional creator for the English County Teams, as well as adding his Unicorns and Associates to the OP

--------

In fine BBC style, let's point out that teams by other creators are available but nobody wants to use them or rate them because the creators listed here are just on a selfish power trip and not at all interested in helping the community. It has absolutely nothing to do with the simple fact of @Chunnster just not pm-ing me and asking me to add his teams to the list AS REQUESTED IN BOLD CAPS IN THE OP and even less to do him being an absolute tosser, it's entirely me, @SnowyCasanova, @Munkeymomo, @isrararrafi and @ruck being power-mad, selfish arseholes. Oh, and @karolkarol too, let's not forget him. Power-mad? He makes Albert Schweizer look like Mary Poppins.

I remember this guy, he was banned for some reason. Excuse me whilst I go down vote all of his creations...:D

On top of that if I read correctly, he assumes that a correctly created team should be full of Helmet 5 rated players. and that the weird small symbol that sits next to the team name with a number, should have as high a number as possible. My interpretation is this symbol simply denotes team skills: my low-tier indian domestic teams have just a 1, while the top-tier have a 3.

Without taking a look at his teams, my wild guess is they're full of over powered players without any sense of balance whatsoever. What he calls "maximum fun". :clap

On top of that if I read correctly, he assumes that a correctly created team should be full of Helmet 5 rated players. and that the weird small symbol that sits next to the team name with a number, should have as high a number as possible. My interpretation is this symbol simply denotes team skills: my low-tier indian domestic teams have just a 1, while the top-tier have a 3.

Without taking a look at his teams, my wild guess is they're full of over powered players without any sense of balance whatsoever. What he calls "maximum fun". :clap

I'm not even sure he knows what he means :)

Users who are viewing this thread