Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

My replace team option is also greyed out. Also when I search by username like mrdconnors to download, instead of his creation many different users teams show up.
Is there any way for downloadING all teams of particular uploader like mrdconnors all at once. Thx for help

Last edited:
My replace team option is also greyed out. Also when I search by username like mcdonnors to download, instead of his creation many different users teams show up.
Is there any way for downloadING all teams of particular uploader like mcdonnors all at once. Thx for help

Check parental controls setting on your console.

I read that in previous posts and already tried still the same

In that case I would delete all my game data and saves, and start all over again. looks like it could be a glitch in one of the save files.

@blockerdave I just downloaded Bangladesh and New Zealand they don't have lineups for t20 and Odis is this meant to be ? Mrdconnors there where from

Is there an option to download all the teams from a creator? I'm currently downloading Llewelyn's teams but it's taking forever!

Also I when try to search users for example mrdconnors in academy,many other created teams show up beside him,any idea how to search properly on ps3.

The problem is that the search for teams by a creator also shows teams that are derivatives - the best way is to find a team you know is by a user and press the 'more by this user' button.

I may be completely misunderstanding what it's supposed to do, but for teams, "save copy ignoring links" did the exact opposite of what I expected - instead of keeping local linked players as they were (which "ignoring links" would seem to imply), when I downloaded the team it replaced all local linked players with those in the team and gave none of the usual options to keep visuals/stats/etc or save new players as free agents. Very frustrating since I'd spent significant amounts of time majorly editing quite a few of those players' visuals.

Is this some kind of stuff-up or have I just been a complete moron and misinterpreted what is meant by "ignoring links"?

Last edited:
The skills for some of the player are not as accurate as possible. Will these be fixed soon? Or do we just have to go in there manually and fix them. Like for example all of the ATB are messed up. So i have just been going in there manually and editing them.

Just curious, has anyone made the Scottish domestic team for the P40 instead of the national team?

Users who are viewing this thread