Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

If you have a real disk you can download the teams.

----------

Unless you Xbox has been previously banned for playing copies.

What do you mean by real disk?

If you have a real disk (manufactured by Microsoft) and have an Xbox that has not been banned then you can download the teams even if your machine is modded.

I know it's been determined that the Pakistan domestic clubs don't have enough linked players in the game to warrant being added to the list, but does anyone have any particular versions or users they've downloaded from that they particularly like or would recommend? I think that's the only major domestic set I don't have at this point, and I'm not familiar enough with players and clubs to make an educated guess myself on these clubs.

if there are pakistan domestic teams and people tell me i'll add them to the OP.

in general, it doesn't matter how many linked players there are, as long as the ones that can be, are.

apologies to the guys waiting for me to add theirs - been super busy recently. will do it tomorrow!

if there are pakistan domestic teams and people tell me i'll add them to the OP.

in general, it doesn't matter how many linked players there are, as long as the ones that can be, are.

apologies to the guys waiting for me to add theirs - been super busy recently. will do it tomorrow!

Hi brother , I have made full Pakistani domestic teams few months back with extensive details and they are 14
teams. I have same id in CA too, best wishes

If you have a real disk you can download the teams.

----------

Unless you Xbox has been previously banned for playing copies.

From which link do I need to download? There is no button for it :S I went to the link, I downloaded Steam and I clicked download demo :S .. but it downloaded pc version, I want xbox teams :S

Last edited:
You download them within the "Don Bradman Academy" within your Xbox copy of the game.

Hira in the Canterbury wizards is bowling med pace instead of spin

Users who are viewing this thread