Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Last question for the night folks,

After downloading your teams Llewelyn, we are not able to use them in a casual match (me vs a mate, offline). They do not appear under his teams to be selected.

What am I missing?
Thanks

Last question for the night folks,

After downloading your teams Llewelyn, we are not able to use them in a casual match (me vs a mate, offline). They do not appear under his teams to be selected.

What am I missing?
Thanks

As far as I understand it, he will have to play with his username and thus would have to have downloaded them too. I stand to be corrected though. Maybe @MattW or someone could shed some light on that

As far as I understand it, he will have to play with his username and thus would have to have downloaded them too. I stand to be corrected though. Maybe @MattW or someone could shed some light on that

Thanks, will try that out, and post how it went, but that will have to wait untill Sunday, as I am of to Nelspruit tomorrow morning for the Springboks game. Booyah!!

Not that it matters yet, because I can't play anything until next Thursday, but does anybody plan on doing anything from the other subcontinent test nations? (Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka) Thanks!

All my (LlewelynF7) Eng Domestic sides have been updated which includes batting line ups, squads and kits (as close as possible). The squads are the very latest with batting line ups reflective of current competitions.

Just to note Tredwell is in both the Sussex and Kent squads because in FC he plays for Sussex but in T20 he still plays for Kent.

All my (LlewelynF7) Eng Domestic sides have been updated which includes batting line ups, squads and kits (as close as possible). The squads are the very latest with batting line ups reflective of current competitions.

Just to note Tredwell is in both the Sussex and Kent squads because in FC he plays for Sussex but in T20 he still plays for Kent.

Thanks for the work you put into the teams. I use your's and i'm very pleased with them :)

I just downloaded updates of your english domestic teams @Llewelynf but for some reason when i'm trying to change default batting lineups the section i highlighted to change freezes when trying to change the t20 lineups, but my screen isn't completely frozen because i can still turn the cricketer around. have you any idea why this would be?

Last edited:
I just downloaded updates of your english domestic teams @Llewelynf but for some reason when i'm trying to change default batting lineups the section i highlighted to change freezes when trying to change the t20 lineups, but my screen isn't completely frozen because i can still turn the cricketer around. have you any idea why this would be?

I also had this problem and I think it s a bug and not relate to Llewlynf at all.

I haven't had that problem, but as a random suggestion, try renaming the lineups, maybe there's an issue with getting the label text.

I haven't had that problem, but as a random suggestion, try renaming the lineups, maybe there's an issue with getting the label text.

For me i was unable to change the West Indies 'Other' kit, maybe @BigAntStudios can enlighten us about this?

Small note to westindies2007 Guyana's team has Carlton Baugh instead of Chris Barnswell

Thanks For letting me Know I will fix it as soon as i get one.

If anyone else See any mistakes . Do let me know.

Edited**

I just saw it. I am seeing C Barnwell. Do let me know if you still having that issue. I m just going to update it again.

Attachments

• 2014-06-26 18.44.49.jpg
    2014-06-26 18.44.49.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Thanks For letting me Know I will fix it as soon as i get one.

If anyone else See any mistakes . Do let me know.

Edited**

I just saw it. I am seeing C Barnwell. Do let me know if you still having that issue. I m just going to update it again.
I downloaded the teams (get best) about a month ago and Baugh was in the playing 11. I replaced mine myself. You made some great teams, thanks again for your hard work.

sorry if this has already been answered,

If i download a team that has linked players, should i replace the stats ? i leave the default Bigant stats?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread