"Connection Lost" Problem - HELP!!

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I have played like 7-8 games on XBOX LIVE, with people from PC and I know they don't quit. The problem is that I get "connection lost to player" in every match even though the game is lag free. I can play all other games without any lag and without any problem of this sort. I have not played even one complete match due to this problem. I don't understand why is this happening even though the games have been lag free. :(

Please help me guys.

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Have you completed a game?

Nope, not so far. I am getting frustrated now. I play Fifa 10 online everyday, I've never lost connection in that game but why this. :(
This might make me throw away my XBOX 360 and the game. :crying

P

pcfan123

Find out if others on XBOX are able to complete games. I don't think this issue has come up on ps3 either. It might have something to do with your connection.

jaraarrow

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
sewag

I have had a few lost connection to the host games also.But i also have completed a few games,i think the servers are not the best.

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I have had a few lost connection to the host games also.But i also have completed a few games,i think the servers are not the best.

But with me its happened in every game, I've not completed even a single game. In total I've played around 15 games out of which 6-7 were with PC members.

Virender Sehwag added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

Find out if others on XBOX are able to complete games. I don't think this issue has come up on ps3 either. It might have something to do with your connection.

There is nothing wrong with my connection, because when this happens I can still talk to the other person in the party(I invite my opponent to my party). Maybe its something to do with some other stuff, if not then may be codemaster's servers really suck for people who wanna someone living far off.

Last edited:

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
And I had issues even browsing online games on PS3... here's my post from another thread and there were a few folks who had a similar problem...

Is anyone else having problem viewing any available online games on IC10? I went online yesterday night (between 10-11 pm EST) but was not able to find any online game - ranked or unranked.

My intention was not to play an online game as I got the game last night but to see how the online lobby looked but didn't see any game I could connect to. I hope the reason was that most of the folks in US/Canada were not online and it was too late for folks in UK.

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
And I had issues even browsing online games on PS3... here's my post from another thread and there were a few folks who had a similar problem...

Is anyone else having problem viewing any available online games on IC10? I went online yesterday night (between 10-11 pm EST) but was not able to find any online game - ranked or unranked.

My intention was not to play an online game as I got the game last night but to see how the online lobby looked but didn't see any game I could connect to. I hope the reason was that most of the folks in US/Canada were not online and it was too late for folks in UK.

That might be the reason, try it once more and I guess you'll find some games. Even I don't get a game on XBOX LIVE, I get one rarely.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I will give it a shot later tonight and tomorrow and should see some games coz now plenty of ppl have the game. If I don't see any online game that means server or port issues :(

lilas11

Club Cricketer
VirenderSewag I am facing the same problem on PS3 have have played 4-5 games till now but none have been completed :(

saferider4969

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
What I've noticed is that the when ever the connection is lost the camera points towards the boundary i.e. the connection is lost when a boundary is scored an the camera points the ropes. This is what I've noticed.

fguy

School Cricketer
even i'm facing d same issue (on ps3). hv completed 2 5over games but lost connection to host on 3-4 others :(

Users who are viewing this thread