Controller Support / 360 degree controls

yea thats wots happening with my ps3 controller too like u say hopefully it can be configued in full version

My controller doesn't work either for some reason. It's a PS2 controller and it works on all other games I've tried. Any ideas anyone ?.

Good news for keyboard users; 360 degree control is available by tapping the W, A, S or D key in the direction you'd like, it just moves it very slightly.

I don't usually play with a gamepad but should the shots be played on the arrows or the analog stick? Would have thought it would be easier playing the shots on the analog stick.

Also I noticed my 1 and 3 keys were reversed so instead of defending by pushing button 1 I was lofting.

I don't usually play with a gamepad but should the shots be played on the arrows or the analog stick? Would have thought it would be easier playing the shots on the analog stick.

Also I noticed my 1 and 3 keys were reversed so instead of defending by pushing button 1 I was lofting.

EXACTLY !!! I was only able to score 1 run in 3 overs and lost 7 wickets :laugh dropped many catches :doh

^Same here too and my Backfoot button is already pressed :S before the delivery start I cant play anything on front foot because Backfoot is preselected the only way to counter is keep switching analog/digital mode which kinda annoying ,Is there any way out? (Tried the registry trick but it seems that it doesnt work on Win 7)

I had the same problem although I had no problem scoring on the backfoot even to the full deliveries! Hope there is some fix for the demo as I would prefer getting use to my gamepad rather than playing on keyboard.

360 controller is fully compatible for me, though I did have to check it in the control panel option for it to work.

Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 is not supported, and does not work in game. It does however appear in the controls section.

Hey guys my 360 controller doesnt seem to work :(. I plugged my wireless receiver in and went to the options menu, chose the 360 controller but no changes :'(. How did u guys get it to work?

Hey there i was hoping somebody could help me with my controller. I have a dual action Logitech controller and its installed on my laptop.... but the game wont recognise the controller. I was wondering if anyone else is having any similar problems and if theyve solved the issue ?

Cheers for the help ! :)

i have a 360 wireless controller. how do i get it to work on pc? also if i manage to get a wired 360 controller, all i do is plug it in? or do they have special 360 controllers for the pc.

Users who are viewing this thread