Controller Support / 360 degree controls

I'll give Xpadder method a go, prefer to keep out of the registry editing.

BTW should the analog stick control the shot direction or is the arrow key right for that?

Edit: Sweet works nicely, for those that have the controller working you need to turn it off. Was wondering why mine wasn't working.

After Xpad thingy will I be able to play Coop with my bro?

aussie1st : No you can only control one team in the demo.
No mate we can play the demo with 2 player. Same team and also as opponents both the way.
Myself and my brother played nearly 10 game like that.
you need to set the 2nd controller for Player 2 in options.

With everyone talking about a 360 for windows controller being the best option, would someone care to explain why? I have a Logitech dual-Action controller. Is a 360 game-pad better and what for reasons? Thanks for any useful info on this.

Cheers, Dutchad

Because it is the only one mentioned in the Readme as compatible.

I m using Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
its not that i buyed it for this game but i had this one from abt a year now
its a really good controller
all my games work with this
ashes 2009 is also working great with this

i have been using usb dinopad gamepad for sometime without any problems but somedays back it has stopped working.when i connect it gets detected as unknown device. it doesnt even gets detected in control panel>game controllers but the blue light in gamepad is also glowing.

can anyone suggest something?

hmmm

ok my logitech controller (cordless rumblebpad 2) was working just fine, until i installed logitech gaming software from logitech. now it doesn't work in the ashes game (works fine with other games). the game recognises the controller. but it doesnt work in the game. i uninstalled logitech gaming software. still it did not fix the problem. so i think i need to uninstall the controller and reinstall it again (let xp do it like before). can anyone tell me how to uninstall the controller so that when i plug it in the winows is going to recognise it as a new hardware added?

is playing with a 360degree controllers better than keyboard in the game.

i mean with the controllers , does the shot direction moves in a pre-assigned block direction like keyboard?

Hey friends could some one please tell me,how do I play two players on the demo with my brother. I am using xpadder to play with the joystick,but the problem is that when I insert 2 joysticks,both the joysticks control Player 1. I can see the 2nd joystick,but I cant select any team with it,as it does not move.

Users who are viewing this thread