Controller Support / 360 degree controls

It's ?17.99 on Play and Amazon.

NICK_GIFF added 4 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

angryangry - if you get a half decent set-up, would you mind putting your profile for the game up for download somewhere?

Sigh, i've bit the bullet and gone ahead and ordered. I guess i need a decent wired pad.

It's not a waste of time to get an xbox controller because due to xinput, it is simply the most supported game controller. However, I feel that this is something that might actually be fixed, because it almost works.

i have been using usb dinopad gamepad for sometime without any problems but somedays back it has stopped working.when i connect it gets detected as unknown device. it doesnt even gets detected in control panel>game controllers but the blue light in gamepad is also glowing.

can anyone suggest something?

when coming out to pla shot..

Right when you advance down the wicket how do you go back lol i press x nothing happens! this for the ps3 version!

its right direction on keyboard so i guess circle on the ps3

Does the game supports force feedback vibration on xbox360 controller for PC? I've plyaed the demo and there was no force feedback.

Can't get the Logitech Profiler to bind modifier keys properly (shift/ctrl/alt). Apart from that, very nearly able to map a good control config. Can try one of the other progs, but that entails different issues.

How do you play the sweep shot?

I feel I have played it by accident a few times, but not sure how?

TopRonnieFan added 13 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

So someone knows how to move my post, but not the sweep shot?

For PC USERS

For people still finding difficult to choose gampad controller in the game here is a screenshot. Choose p1 ... and press left or right arrow keys. It will detect.

Attachments

• logitech control.jpg
    logitech control.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 86
I use xpadder. The problem is when I play 2 players with joysticks,and when I go into team selection option,there are 2 joysticks shown there,but both the joysticks I have and the keyboard,move the 1st joystick shown only,I am unable to move the 2nd players joystick shown on the screen. Can some one help please? :help

Fix for those whose gamepad is not supported in the game but works in other games:

1)Download Latest version of Xpadder by googling it. Install it.

2) Write down all the controls for keyboard on a paper.

3)Run xpadder and assign each keyboard key to be used in the game to a button on controller. This way you can use controller in the game but game would think you are using a keyboard.

Cheers

I hope that helps;)

Mate awesome!! I tried it out it works excellent!!
thx so much

How to play reverse sweep in AC 2009 ?

The title says it all.Please help

Don't think you can. You can sweep by angling the ball down to a straightish fine leg, step across the line to a yorker and the batsmen paddles it down for a single

Users who are viewing this thread