Controller Support / 360 degree controls

oh ok..I thought it could be done...anyways thanks mates

Please keep all control related discussions to one thread. It is better than to start, " how to bowl swing" and " how to play X shot! " threads.

Fix for those whose gamepad is not supported in the game but works in other games:

1)Download Latest version of Xpadder by googling it. Install it.

2) Write down all the controls for keyboard on a paper.

3)Run xpadder and assign each keyboard key to be used in the game to a button on controller. This way you can use controller in the game but game would think you are using a keyboard.

Cheers

I hope that helps;)

This works mate,but can you please tell me,how do I play 2 player mode in this fashion? This is because,both the joysticks I have and my keyboard,all control the 1st player only,though I can see the 2nd joystick in team selection option.

Fgs, my xbox360 controller still hasn't come with the post this morning. I ordered it on Thursday lunchtime when it was in stock and it wasn't despatched until friday ffs. :mad: And now it's taking an age to get here.

Play and the Royal Mail are collectively getting worse and worse.

Controller Problems

I imagine there is a thread for this already but this is seriously getting on my nerves!!

As i am aware, the only controller compatible for this game is the Xbox360 controller.

So i have used XInput instead to replicate my controller to xbox 360 one, and it still dont work!!

I also used Xpadder and once again it does not recognise the keys i have chosen for certain buttons.

I have a ps2 controller and adapter for the pc, and have also changed the controller name in the registry to a recognised one (logitech Dual Action) and still nothing!!

I dont particualry want to use the keyboard all the time!! PLEASE, Does someone have a solution???

i finally got xpadder to work with the game lat night, but when i started the game this morning it wouldnt work!!

this is driving me mad!!

Controller Problems

I imagine there is a thread for this already but this is seriously getting on my nerves!!

As i am aware, the only controller compatible for this game is the Xbox360 controller.

So i have used XInput instead to replicate my controller to xbox 360 one, and it still dont work!!

I also used Xpadder and once again it does not recognise the keys i have chosen for certain buttons.

I have a ps2 controller and adapter for the pc, and have also changed the controller name in the registry to a recognised one (logitech Dual Action) and still nothing!!

I dont particualry want to use the keyboard all the time!! PLEASE, Does someone have a solution???

The only controller supported may be the xBox one but I am using the Logitech Rumblepad 2 without any problems.
Just set it up using the Logitech profiling software and you can configure it any way you want to.

Obvious Question:

I have only played the demo once, but I used a PS2 controller and it worked fine (buttons in the wrong order though). You have gone into options and selected USB Joystick for player 1 haven't you?

Obvious Question:

I have only played the demo once, but I used a PS2 controller and it worked fine (buttons in the wrong order though). You have gone into options and selected USB Joystick for player 1 haven't you?

Has anyone got the game set up to work fully with a PS2 and Xbox 360 controller? I've only got one Xbox 360 pad, so the PS2 pad will be used for two player games.

Obvious Question:

yeah i did that but still no luck

leegrant32 added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

I thought I read that if you use XPadder you still select Keyboard as your input method.

yeah done all that, but for some reason xpadder is not picking this game up for me, does with crysis,gta IV etc..

I didn't bother with any software, just plugged in the PS2 controller and off I went.

As far as i could make out, for me the controls were:

Bowling:
Triangle=Stock Delivery
Square=Slower Ball
Circle=Outswinger
Cross=Inswinger

Batting:
Triangle=Standard Shot
Square=Leave
Circle=Lofted Shot
Cross=Defend

Running:
Square=Run
Circle=Cancel
Didn't find Dive.

I went straight out and purchased and XBox 360 Controller PC....works a treat .

Users who are viewing this thread