Controller Support / 360 degree controls

im using my ps3 controller to play the game but the controls arent the same as ps3 - if i press L2 on the ps3 i play back foot shots but on PC it plays advanced shot, and ideas how to make the buttons the same, any way to configure the buttons - same with the triangle and x buttons are different on PS3 than PC

Has anyone managed to get a PS2/dual usb adapter to work with the game? My game reads it, but it still doesn't work at all.

How do you save a profile and edit controls?

Where to go to make a profile and then save it? Also how to edit controls?

I looked everywhere cant find it...

I am on PC.

Thanks.

Where to go to make a profile and then save it? Also how to edit controls?

I looked everywhere cant find it...

I am on PC.

Thanks.

In the game itsself you can't but some people use software to map there control configuration. I think it is called JoytoKeyboard or something like that and is apparently free to download. Google will help.:)

Joystick/joypad

I have a joypad/joystick which works in all my games. But its not working in Ac 09. It displays as usb vibration controller in control setup. I have assigned it as p2. In the team selection screen it also appears below p1 as p2. But it doesnt works. Please help.

My pads didnt work so i bought a wireless xbox 360 pad, it works like a dream.:banana2

I have a joypad/joystick which works in all my games. But its not working in Ac 09. It displays as usb vibration controller in control setup. I have assigned it as p2. In the team selection screen it also appears below p1 as p2. But it doesnt works. Please help.

I'm having exactly the same problem and I only have one Xbox 360 pad - I want to play two player.

My pads didnt work so i bought a wireless xbox 360 pad, it works like a dream.:banana2

Yeps, it's the best pad on the PC.

I'm having exactly the same problem and I only have one Xbox 360 pad - I want to play two player.

Yeps, it's the best pad on the PC.

I agree. Have you noticed the response times being quicker that your other pad? Or is that just my simple brain!?

I think the game doesnt supports local gamepads/sticks. Like mine china gamepad dont work although it works in any other game.

I think the game doesnt supports local gamepads/sticks. Like mine china gamepad dont work although it works in any other game.

That annoys me too:doh.I also have a simple China made gamepad.
I think that the only solution to this problem is to request the Admins to request Transmission games to make a "Gamepad fix Patch":D cause I also want to play 2 Player with my cousins/brother....

So,If any Admin is reading this post please please ask Transmission games to make a "Gamepad fix Patch"

please-please-boy-sad-smiley-emoticon-000383-large.gif

Cause we really need this Patch

I think that the only solution to this problem is to request the Admins to request Transmission games to make a "Gamepad fix Patch":D cause I also want to play 2 Player with my cousins/brother....

So,If any Admin is reading this post please please ask Transmission games to make a "Gamepad fix Patch"

I agree with you completely mate. This is something which even I desperately need. :)

I agree.

Have you seen the pad config. program for PES 10's demo? Perfect! It's easy to use, easy to understand and you can make as near as damnit any controller work. All games should have that config program.

I agree.

Have you seen the pad config. program for PES 10's demo? Perfect! It's easy to use, easy to understand and you can make as near as damnit any controller work. All games should have that config program.

Can you please give me the link for that program ..i really need it

Users who are viewing this thread