County Patch Released

First of all, this is a great, great patch! Fantastic work, guys!
I think the problem you're having with the game crashing is because you need to unlock all rewards before you can access all the teams. Either get hold of the unlock rewards patch or just do the old "ulockall" while the cursor is over "credits" button and thar ya have it.

Shanefos

PS I had this problem too with the ING Cup patch and I felt like a right twat when I worked it out!

Hey guys the county patch is exelent i just played a twenty-twenty game in it i won it.Here's a screenshot.

Originally posted by shanefos@Jun 15 2003, 06:49 AM
First of all, this is a great, great patch! Fantastic work, guys!
I think the problem you're having with the game crashing is because you need to unlock all rewards before you can access all the teams. Either get hold of the unlock rewards patch or just do the old "ulockall" while the cursor is over "credits" button and thar ya have it.

Shanefos

PS I had this problem too with the ING Cup patch and I felt like a right twat when I worked it out!
Thanks mate, I'll give it a try...

i downloaded the english county patch .great work guys.but i hfound a problem playing national league.when i select play now option for an exhibition match,th game crashes to the desktop.no probs with county championship

Originally posted by jonah@Jun 14 2003, 06:50 PM
Tried that, no joy. Also deleted a savegame file I had from an International ,just in case, and I managed to get a game going, but only with the 2 teams that first came up after I clicked 'exhibition match'.
I quit the game, went back to choose 2 different teams, and it crashed when I started scrolling through the teams.
Tried again, and this time it crashed on the 'squads' page....
this problam normly means that you are missing the teams icon files.
I downloading it now, damm slow :angry:

The county championship is going well but the national legue is crashing to desktop everytime we run it.

Tried the unlock patch...still no joy.
I can play a match with whatever teams show up on the match set up menu...no problem (I'm playing Essex v Lancs now...looks great :) ) ; but as soon as I scroll through the teams to choose different teams it crashes.
As I say, the County Champ exe is fine.
Hopefully yours is the answer gilly204...

I don't know what I did different to you other guys, but I've downloaded all the Domestic patches (ING Cup, NZ, RSA and Indian domestic) and they're all working fine (great work on the player commentary for the Indian patch too, by the way!). The introduction of the Twenty-20 games has reinvigorated my joy of playing C2K2! Awesome!

Shanefos

I must admit Andrew that I haven't tried yet (I rarely play tournaments). I nearly always play exhibition matches. I'll give it a try and post feedback...

Yep, I went into 'tournaments/knockout' and as I moved the cursor over the teams it crashed :( ...
If other ppl aren't getting the same problem then it must be something in my game/on my pc that's causing the conflict.

I found it :D (i think)
i made up three icon files and, both exe's worked well.
so andrew nixon all you need to put in the fix is

tb_atwld
od_yor
wc_cont

They all should be in the feg file.
Once i made them, both County Championship and National League both worked well :P

Users who are viewing this thread